Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rachluv

Greetings From the Middle of Nowhere Empty Greetings From the Middle of Nowhere

Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 23:19
Hi! I'm 21 and female, and I live in one of the flyover states. I'm involved sexually with my father. I'm the one who initiated it, and it's been going on for about a year and a half. Somebody referred me to this forum and I thought I'd come say hi. He is aware and might eventually create an account as well.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Greetings From the Middle of Nowhere Empty Re: Greetings From the Middle of Nowhere

Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 23:42
Welcome! Your account has been approved. Please feel free to add to existing discussions ans start new ones.
Rachluv

Greetings From the Middle of Nowhere Empty Re: Greetings From the Middle of Nowhere

Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 23:44
FullMarriageEquality wrote:Welcome! Your account has been approved. Please feel free to add to existing discussions ans start new ones.

Awesome! Thanks. I'm not even sure what I want to talk about yet. I'll just poke around and see.
coffeecakes

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 2:42
Hey Smile welcome. Youll find a safe place here to be yourself and express your feelings without being judged Smile
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 3:06
hiya & welcome to the forums!
no worries, if you find something you feel like talking about, go for it
take your time, there's a lot of threads! hopefully you'll find something helpful
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 23:53
Welcome to the forums Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum