View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Hello here, from an European supporter

on Tue 8 Aug - 16:25
I am a 43 years old, English, French teacher in London, and single for the moment. I started wondering about "sensitive" things, what must or mustn't be forbidden, what are the only important criteria for throwing someone in prison, what is "natural" and what is not, etc.
I started thinking about it, when I discovered the author Anthony Ludovici, which is now very dear to my heart... Especially about the nature of inbreeding, and how it's neither good no bad in itself, but how it is a tool of nature, for the betterment of our genetic, its "epuration" of undesirable genetic traits, which, because of heterozygoty, fails to be expressed, hence, being harmless as long as they are not expressed, are being reproduced for generations and generations, polluting the stock, the blood, or call it how you want.
I also learnt Aristotle was against incest... because it would create too much love... How could there be "too much" love ?
As for the rest, I think I believe in nature, whatever nature does and entails.
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: Hello here, from an European supporter

on Tue 8 Aug - 22:14
Welcome to the forum, I've just upgraded your accout so you may participate in all forum. Nice to see allies with a scientific mind Smile
Admin
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Wed 9 Aug - 4:55
Welcome!
Admin
View user profile

on Wed 9 Aug - 22:45
hiya secondflight! and thank goodness for your open-mindedness!
welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good week, & feel free making threads if you have questions
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum