Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Willendorfer
Willendorfer

Introduction Empty Introduction

Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 17:17
Hi, everyone. I'm here as an ally, perhaps more. I'm in awe of your courage, Jane Doe, Cristina Shy, and others.

I'm in my fifties. I've had an attraction to my mother for many years, but I never had the courage to speak to her about it. She's quite elderly and in declining health now, so it's pretty much too late now, and I never sensed any reciprocating interest anyway. I've been married to another woman for a long time, but there's no spark there, not like what I feel for my mother, which saddens me.

Last edited by Willendorfer on Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 17:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention age)
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 20:52
In which case welcome aboard, I've upgraded you Smile

It's quite sad that there was never any reciprocation from your mother, unrequited love can be a painful thing for many people, but still it's good you've found us and you can talk about it.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 20:07
Welcome!
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 10:29
Hiya Willendorfer, I'm glad having you here. I'm sorry about your mother's health and situation, it's not easy.
Thank you for finding us, you're among friends *hug* let me or the other admins know if you need something.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum