View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Introduction

on Sat 9 Sep - 20:48
Hi All,
My name is Kathryn. I am 33, married, and I live in Seattle. I am looking to connect with like minded individuals living nearby locally. Most of my experiences are in the past. If you would like to reach out to me, you can connect with me on wire. It is a private messenger app that can be assessed through a web browser (app.wire.com). Please add me @kathrynzia. I looking forward with chatting with you Smile

Thanks,
Kat
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: Introduction

on Sat 9 Sep - 22:41
Hi Kathryn, a pleasure to have you here, but before I am able to upgrade you, could you please confirm that when you had your experiences, neither yourself nor the other person was under 18? Forum rules you see, we have to enforce them to keep up the moral standards around here Smile
View user profile

on Sun 10 Sep - 0:07
Well, I can't say that is entirely true. I was introduced quite young. However, as and adult, I had an off and on relationship (more sexual than an actual relationship) with my half brother. I have not been with him for the past 7 years or so and as I mentioned I am 33 now.
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Tue 12 Sep - 21:35
Sorry KathrynZia, since you were underage during one of your experiences, I am unable to upgrade your account. There are rules which as admins we must enforce in order to protect the site and the movement, and to uphold good ethics. One of those is that everyone involved is to be above the age of consent at the time when sexual contact took place. We simply cannot condone underage sex of any kind. You'll have to find someplace else.
View user profile

on Fri 15 Sep - 22:45
I feel that is a bit unfair given that I am currently not engaged in any relationships of that sort and I have had a consensual relationship with my half-brother as an adult off and on. I have no ability to change my past, why should I be denied access to a site simply because of my history? I am not condoning anything underage, I am simply stating my own experiences. I can refrain from talking about my experiences on here if that is what you like, but to simply ban me seems unfair to me.

Thanks,
Kat
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum