Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
okcomputer

Hello friends Empty Hello friends

Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 8:15
I'm in my mid-20s, and have recently started experiencing intense attraction to my full sister who is in her early 30s. She was in a serious long-term relationship but had a rough breakup just over a year ago, and I've yet to have been in a serious long-term relationship, and we're both currently single. We grew up in the same household with our biological parents, and our parents are still together. We were very close growing up, we shared our fist kiss together but that was more or less the extent of our "sibling experimentation". We've haven't lived together in 5 years, but have still remained close through online chat and frequent visits to our parent's house.

As of recently, we've been talking more and spending more time with each-other when we're together, and our greeting/goodbye hugs have lingered longer. I've always had a bit of a crush on her, but never experienced a strong desire to explore beyond a normal bro-sis relationship with her, until now. It just recently hit me hard one night: I wish my sister was here. We're both naturally introverted homebodies with small, calm social lives.

Needless to say I won't make the first move, I would never want to jeopardize our normal relationship, nor would I want to put her in that uncomfortable situation if I read the signals wrong. Maybe I'm reading too much into our recent extended interactions and increased touching, perhaps I'm experiencing a quarter-life crisis and want to have a stronger connection with my sister since I've had a relatively hard time to find a meaningful connection with another girl thus far... I'm honestly not sure. I'm going to continue our interactions as normal and see if I can get a clearer picture of what's going on, but it's now a fantasy I'm exploring in my head quite often, and would like to connect with others within this community.

Have a good one!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Hello friends Empty Re: Hello friends

Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 12:54
Welcome! I've upgraded your account. Let's continue this discussion in the appropriate part of the forum, which only members can see.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 0:44
welcome & thank you; your post was very informative!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Fri 24 Nov 2017 - 0:42
Welcome to the forums Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum