View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Ok, um, hi.

on Fri 8 Dec - 5:53
Not typically good at introductions to begin with, and in this context probably even less so, but here it goes.

I'm a 39 year old woman, married, mother of three, and I don't really know where to place myself. I've had a couple of experiences that my last therapist long ago was adamant in calling "abuse", but that never felt like the whole story, you know? So it's been tough to process, and dear God, try finding somewhere you can talk about sexual relationships with blood relatives that's not either "Surviving the Trauma" or "We Want To Fap To Your Major Life-Defining Events".

Then more stuff happens, and it gets even more twisted up, and you wonder if you're an awful person or an enlightened person or... Jeeze. Anyway.

Found this site by being in the right place at the right time, so I may lurk around for a bit before diving into details, if that's ok? Just seeing other people who have been in situations like mine would be a huge help. I don't know what the right way to do this is.

Anyway, thanks for listening to me ramble.
Admin
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Re: Ok, um, hi.

on Fri 8 Dec - 14:18
Hello! Before we can approve you, I want to make it clear this is not the place to talk about adults interacting with minors (people under the age of 18).

If you're referring to past experiences between two or more minors four or fewer years apart, that's OK but we won't allow explicit descriptions of underage intersection. Saying "when we were young" is OK.

If you're referring to experiences between adults, that's OK.

Whatver the case, you can email me at fullmarriageequality at Protonmail dot com so you have someone to talk with, or to clarify.
View user profile

on Fri 8 Dec - 18:31
I completely understand that. And that's not really where I was going, though I guess this particular medium would skew towards a younger crowd and therefore terms like "long ago" would inadvertently imply that sort of thing. I'm sorry.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri 8 Dec - 20:25
oh no worries Antinym, thank you for being understanding. There's lots of threads, I hope you find something helpful for you while you're lurking.
take care & have a good weekend
Admin
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Fri 8 Dec - 21:59
Please forgive my caution and welcome aboard! You are among friends. I've upgraded your account. Please feel free to start new discussions and add to old ones.
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Fri 8 Dec - 22:36
Welcome to the forums... as you'll soon see we don't accept fap material here so you'll feel right at home, this place is one of a kind run by and for consang people. Take the time you need to read some of the threads, and feel free to join in when you're ready, we're pretty friendly around here Smile
View user profile

on Sat 9 Dec - 11:16
Welcome, Antinym! Interesting choice of username, BTW.

I have to admit that your original post set my spider sense off too. Saw some of your follow-ups and I also have to admit I was wrong. Hope you are able to connect with some folks who are in the same, or a similar, predicament here.

UN
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum