Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SFlastepmom

Hi all - I have been in a lust relationship with my step-son  Empty Hi all - I have been in a lust relationship with my step-son

Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 20:55
Hello to all!!
My name is Julie and I am a 53 y/o step-mom who has been involved with my 23 y/o step-son.
It's great to find a place that has folks who have actually experienced something similar to myself as opposed to the 99.9% of fakers I have experienced on Reddit (to which I have contributed my/our story) and other "legit" forums/communities.

We have been active with each other for close to a year now although things have been stagnant the last few months.

I look forward to sharing my story here as well as seeking advice on moving forward.

FYI, his father and I are now in process of divorcing however the reason for the divorce is not related to our "relationship."

XO
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Hi all - I have been in a lust relationship with my step-son  Empty Re: Hi all - I have been in a lust relationship with my step-son

Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 21:21
Hi, Julie! You're as safe here as you're going to be anywhere. The admins do a great job of weeding out fakes.

UN
SFlastepmom

Hi all - I have been in a lust relationship with my step-son  Empty Re: Hi all - I have been in a lust relationship with my step-son

Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 21:32
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thanks for that info.
I have been looking for someplace that contains people who have actually experienced this taboo.
More often than not all I have found are places that are nothing more than fantasy driven BS with Reddit being the worst of them all.
I posted my story there (numerous posts mind you) because I was advised that was the place to do so.
Considering all the hate mail and messages I received it was obvious the fakers proliferate in large droves.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 22:50
Welcome aboard! I've upgraded your account. Although the focus of this forum is actual blood relations, step and adoptive relations often face the same social issues, including, in many places, criminalization. So you certain fit in here. I'm looking forward to hearing more, such as how long you've been in your stepson's life, but that can be discussed in the member areas, to which you now have access.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 0:27
Welcome aboard, you've come to the right place here, you'll certainly find friends and people who will be able to understand. I have no idea why people on Reddit were being so horrible to you, sorry to hear you went through that, r/incest is one of the worst. Most of the posters there just view our relationships as some kind of sexual kink, which it isn't, hence the tons of obviously fake stories. I don't even bother to go there any more, the place is awful. Glad you found us Smile
Caskia

Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 5:04
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome! /r/incest I don't recommend, but the people at /r/incest_relationships are serious about helping situations and nice.
Antinym
Antinym

Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 11:35
Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about the negativity you've gotten from people. That makes my heart hurt. I hope we can help you find acceptance and peace!
SFlastepmom

Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 14:43
Thank you all for your words of encouragement & support! It is so greatly appreciated.
While yes, we're not blood relatives, I have carried a tremendous amount of guilt over what has transpired as I have raised him (and his sister) since they were in their early teens. Some days are better than others and my story is long and complicated (as I knew better but was unable to control my own desires) however it's nice to know this is a supportive community.

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 14:49
Glad to be here for you. I'd suggest that you post in one of the private forums to find others you can share with. Anything too private for the forums can be taken to messaging. I've done this in the past.

Any of the admins is safe to talk to. I'd be cautious about PM from strangers. This has happened to me here, and I immediately let an admin know.

Personally, I'll be of limited help, but glad to lend an ear.

UN
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 1:57
A late welcome from me, SF. I hope your holidays are going well, and you & yours are safe and keeping warm.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum