Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

No turning back... Empty Re: No turning back...

Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 14:16
Good morning, TT! Glad you had the courage to post your intro. I certainly hope we can help you.

It'd probably be best to continue in either the GSA or non-GSA member forum, depending on which fits you best.

Again, welcome! We'll have to wait for an admin to approve you, but personally I don't see any difficulty.

Best,
UN
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 14:59
No regrets here, TT, and I didn't find any of it inappropriate for an intro. You can go back and edit your intro to remove the detail that you don't want to make publicly known. All you really need to post in your intro is a very brief description of why you want to join and the ages of the people involved.

Jane Doe wrote:These introductions need not be long, just a little to confirm that you are 18 years old or older, and just let us know a very basic outline, Like are you/were you involved, or are you an ally, do you know somebody else who is in a consanguinamorous relationship? A couple of short sentences will suffice. This isn't a suggestion, it's a requirement for everyones protection and security.

Best,
UN.

P.S. Great avatar!

Last edited by Unowen17 on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 15:22; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Compulsive perfectionism)
cj47
cj47

Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 15:09
Hello and welcome. I can definitely relate to where you are at having been there myself. You have come to the right place for help, advice and guidance. Hang in there. It will get better.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 15:53
Welcome aboard! I've cleared you to participate
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 21:33
hiya & welcome!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 23:41
Welcome. Believe me, I know all about the emotional whirlwind you're experiencing, and the doubts... I went through the same when I first got together with my dad. Everything you're describing, including the intensity, is perfectly normal for folk like us. The feeling of completeness is like no other. If and when you consummate the relationship, those feelings will become even more pronounced. Society hates us, but do not think even for a second that it makes a relationship between you and your son wrong, it doesn't. What really matters is that you are both happy. Be 100% sure that it's what you both really want before going for it. Either way, we will be here for support and a listening ear.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum