View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Help ID’ing a film!

on Sun 14 Jan - 18:11
Hi friends!

I have been mulling over the name of the M/S short that was out a few years back… maybe 2011 or 12. I’m hoping that someone might know of the title of it.

Anyway, it was a short English film on Vimeo that had accidental romance between M/S. It was about a young American male touring Europe and meets an older woman who he has a one night stand with. His parents join him on this trip and tell him he was adopted, and thus he finds out the woman he had the one night stand with is his real mother. (The film also borders on slight comedy.) The end scene is filmed at a European train station where the student and his revealed mother have a tearful goodbye, and then at the very last second of the film, they lean in for a long, romantic kiss.

I should have bookmarked it back then but didn’t. Does anyone have any ideas or remember the name of that film?

Thank you in advance!

- Kirok
View user profile

Re: Help ID’ing a film!

on Sun 14 Jan - 23:04
Hey, I remember this one. There was a link to it on The Final Manifesto's website so I searched for it again on there and found it. Smile

Here's the link:

http://thefinalmanifesto.blogspot.ca/2015/04/film-tabu.html

With flash player on, the video will play.
View user profile

on Mon 15 Jan - 0:31
Hey that's it, thank you blackroseheart! I knew I was in the right place to ask!

- Kirok

View user profile

on Mon 15 Jan - 1:44
No problem. Smile
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum