Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-05-01
Age : 29
View user profile

Favorite vacation place?

on Tue 10 May - 12:17
Dad and I are thinking about where to go for two weeks in July. We love New Orleans and haven't been in a couple of years, so that makes it a probable, but I was wondering what everyone else's favorite go-to spot is.  Of course, one of the things we love about NOLA is how easy-going it is, and how open the culture is.  We've also been to places like San Francisco, Santa Fe, Breckenridge, for that same thing.  We even went to the Hedonism resort and had a great time.  Sometimes, we just go camping, as well.

Where do y'all love to go, and what is it you love about it?

xoxo
avatar
Admin
Posts : 796
Join date : 2016-04-14
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Tue 10 May - 14:09
A weekend at the beach is nice Smile Of course, for those kinds of trips you do have to rely on the weather being decent. Here in the UK we always have to watch the forecast because it can be very unpredictable, especially in the spring and autumn. Best part about the beach is walking along with bare feet. It's also nice to take a picnic to the beach too, and you can either use some rocks to sit on, or get a large blanket instead. As long as you keep the sand off your food it's good fun Smile The only drawback of beach breaks is that you're restricted to when the tides are in and out... when the tide is in it's best to go to the amusement arcades.
avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts : 21
Join date : 2016-04-14
View user profile

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Tue 10 May - 17:32
Somewhere around the western Mediterranean.

Why? No incest laws, it's just such a relief to not have that hanging over you. At home I don't really notice it, but when we are there it's quite liberating being able to say and do things with my brother. More so during sex.

We're sailing around the Ligurian sea this time. Probably from Monaco to Rome, then out to Sardina and Corsica before returning to Monaco.
I love sailing, its just complete freedom to go and do what you want. Plus if the waters are calm and quiet we can go skinny dipping or sunbathe nude together.

sunny
avatar
Admin
Posts : 456
Join date : 2016-04-15
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Wed 11 May - 4:54
Getting away to where nobody knows you are related is good to do.
avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-05-01
Age : 29
View user profile

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Wed 11 May - 12:10
Jane Doe wrote:A weekend at the beach is nice Smile Of course, for those kinds of trips you do have to rely on the weather being decent. Here in the UK we always have to watch the forecast because it can be very unpredictable, especially in the spring and autumn. Best part about the beach is walking along with bare feet. It's also nice to take a picnic to the beach too, and you can either use some rocks to sit on, or get a large blanket instead. As long as you keep the sand off your food it's good fun Smile The only drawback of beach breaks is that you're restricted to when the tides are in and out... when the tide is in it's best to go to the amusement arcades.

We do love the beach, too. The waves can be mesmerizing. Smile
avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-05-01
Age : 29
View user profile

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Wed 11 May - 12:12
SavSis wrote:Somewhere around the western Mediterranean.

Why? No incest laws, it's just such a relief to not have that hanging over you. At home I don't really notice it, but when we are there it's quite liberating being able to say and do things with my brother. More so during sex.

We're sailing around the Ligurian sea this time. Probably from Monaco to Rome, then out to Sardina and Corsica before returning to Monaco.
I love sailing, its just complete freedom to go and do what you want. Plus if the waters are calm and quiet we can go skinny dipping or sunbathe nude together.

sunny

Sailing! That sound so wonderful! Such a fun way to travel - though I'm sure it's hard work, too. Plus you get to visit a number of different places, and in between have all the privacy you could want! Wink
avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-05-01
Age : 29
View user profile

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Wed 11 May - 12:12
FullMarriageEquality wrote:Getting away to where nobody knows you are related is good to do.

Amen!
avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts : 21
Join date : 2016-04-14
View user profile

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Wed 11 May - 13:30
savannahw wrote:Sailing! That sound so wonderful!  Such a fun way to travel - though I'm sure it's hard work, too.  Plus you get to visit a number of different places, and in between have all the privacy you could want!  Wink
Sailing is a great experience, it's a shared experience. Excellent for couples and families as everyone has to get involved. There's no hiding place on a sailboat.
It only really gets tough when nature decides she wants to be the boss again. She will change the conditions at any moment. Take your wind, change its direction, bring you a storm and waves.
Modern sailboats are pretty easy to sail with even a little experience.

The privacy is great, don't like the neighbors just up anchor and sail away to somewhere quiet. Or find an uninhabited island and do what you want. Smile
avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-05-01
Age : 29
View user profile

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Fri 13 May - 14:56
SavSis wrote:
savannahw wrote:Sailing! That sound so wonderful!  Such a fun way to travel - though I'm sure it's hard work, too.  Plus you get to visit a number of different places, and in between have all the privacy you could want!  Wink
Sailing is a great experience, it's a shared experience. Excellent for couples and families as everyone has to get involved. There's no hiding place on a sailboat.
It only really gets tough when nature decides she wants to be the boss again. She will change the conditions at any moment. Take your wind, change its direction, bring you a storm and waves.
Modern sailboats are pretty easy to sail with even a little experience.

The privacy is great, don't like the neighbors just up anchor and sail away to somewhere quiet. Or find an uninhabited island and do what you want. Smile

Yum.
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-04-14
View user profile

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Sat 30 Jul - 1:46
oh any nudist resort is fine for us and there are plenty in Texas
Guest
Guest

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Mon 1 Aug - 14:51
Maine in the summer time. perfection
avatar
Senior Member
Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-04-18
Age : 33
Location : U.S
View user profile

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Mon 1 Aug - 16:06
I work on a resort beach, so every day is like a vacation for me.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 244
Join date : 2016-04-14
Location : USA
View user profilehttp://www.lilysgardener.com

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Tue 2 Aug - 0:15
I lived in Florida for quite a while so the beach is just another day to me. But if I want a cool vacation place I usually look to the mountains. Beautiful scenery, Different way of living, Great adventure Smile
avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 32
View user profile

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Tue 2 Aug - 8:06
One of our favorite romantic getaways is Carmel, which has the most beautiful sunset, and its only a 3-hour drive for us.

Another one is the city of Otaru in Hokkaido, the northern prefecture of Japan; it's my mom's all-time favorite!
(And, according to her, every lady looks much sexier in a kimono)

Check these places out and hope this post helps.
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-01-04
View user profile

Re: Favorite vacation place?

on Fri 21 Apr - 21:20
New Orleans in the spring before it gets hot. I used to go for St. Patty's day parades. Most people got to drink, but I go to eat... and some drinking.
Sponsored content

Re: Favorite vacation place?

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum