Go down
View user profile

Alter Carbon [Spoiler Alert]

on Tue 13 Feb - 23:54
Once again big ole SPOILER ALERT

Still with me? ok/

Just finished watching the first season of Alter Carbon and is it just me or was Rei seriously into her brother? I wouldn't have been able to pull the trigger on my sister. No matter what she did. Id never hurt my sister.
View user profile

Re: Alter Carbon [Spoiler Alert]

on Wed 28 Mar - 23:19
i definitely saw that too.  she was obsessed with him...  kinda reminded me of the dynamic in the movie "butterfly affect 3".  in altered carbon, they even set it up perfectly for it to be a GSA story.  i kept expecting that to become a part of the story, but it never really did.

personally, in both cases, i probably would have taken my sister somewhere out in the middle of nowhere, away from people.  i don't think i could pull the trigger either.
View user profile

on Thu 29 Mar - 1:14
Olek wrote:i definitely saw that too.  she was obsessed with him...  kinda reminded me of the dynamic in the movie "butterfly affect 3".  in altered carbon, they even set it up perfectly for it to be a GSA story.  i kept expecting that to become a part of the story, but it never really did.

personally, in both cases, i probably would have taken my sister somewhere out in the middle of nowhere, away from people.  i don't think i could pull the trigger either.

In the end I wouldn't have let a girlfriend come between me and my sister. I would never have chosen the other women over my sister. If my sister asked me to leave with her instead of running off on that woman's crusade I would have gone with my sister especially since they both threw everything away to be together. Definitely GSA on Rei's part but Takeshi didn't seem, to return those feelings.

Now things are different because of my daughter my daughter is about the only woman that could ever come between me and my sister. I never allowed my GFs to come between me and my daughter either. One of my old GFs started to really resent how close Celes and I are and she had to go.

If I were Takeshi I would have joined my sister and then tried to steer her into a better things at her side instead of opposing her. But he kept letting other women get in between him and her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum