Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alexdelarge

Introduction - Introduction Empty Introduction

Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 8:53
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
31yo ally. I don't know anyone personally in a relationship of this kind but the idea has always excited me.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction - Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 8:55
Good morning, Alex! Glad to have you here at KS. We can always use more allies.

Before granting you full access, an admin will need you to confirm that you are aware that this is not a fap or erotica site, but a place for serious discussion of consensual relationships among adult relatives.

If you are OK with that, I don’t foresee any problems. And I’d welcome you to discuss why such relationships excite you. Many of our allies are north of Regular and weren’t even aware of it when they first come here.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 15:14
Yes, please understand we welcome allies, but this is not a fetish or fap site. This is for serious discussion and allies would be people willing to speak up for the rights of consanguinamorous people and reach out to the ones around them. If you have some desires for a relationship along these lines but haven't had one yet, that would also be a reason to be here.

So please clarify your interest. Thanks.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum