Go down
Special Member
Special Member
View user profile

You should watch the anime Koi Kaze

on Tue 27 Feb - 1:29
If you’ve not seen the anime Koi Kaze you should. It’s based off of a Japanese manga of the same name. It’s about siblings who develop feelings for one another.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8U0BM85t48Kmv0korDUAUi-o3HucA3yJ

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koi_Kaze
Admin
Admin
View user profile

Re: You should watch the anime Koi Kaze

on Tue 27 Feb - 21:05
Oh thank you for your suggestions. My friend also recommended "Candy Boy"... I still haven't seen it. Guh.
Not enough time in my daayyy
Special Member
Special Member
View user profile

on Wed 28 Feb - 2:12
View user profile

on Sat 17 Mar - 2:58
I was just thinking about how common this is in Anime. Brother/Sister-con is its own sub genre and not just Hentai very common popular mainstream anime features sibling relationships con as a casual feature of the show and not even the main point.

Revolutionary Girl Utena, Marmalade Boy, Koi Kaze, Angel Sanctuary, Vampire Knight, KissxSis, Fruits Basket, Aki Sora, Oreimo, The irregular at Magic High School, Sword Art online, Fate Kaleid Primer, and To Love Ru are just a few examples of Main stream non Hentai animes that hint at or feature some kind of sibling relationship.  This might deserve its own Topic because there are just that many. There is also a Japanese legend that states that star-crossed lovers are sometimes reborn as siblings.

Then we get to Hentai Brother/Sister hentai is INCREDIBLY common with Mother/Son next strangely Father/Daughter is not anywhere near as common as Sibling or Mother/Son
View user profile

on Sat 17 Mar - 6:02
I was going to mention Angel Sanctuary if you didn't. Loved what little of that there was. One of these days, I should really read the manga >.>

I'm so glad BroCon and SisCon are such things. It seems so much more relaxed there.
Special Member
Special Member
View user profile

on Sat 17 Mar - 16:25
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum