1 - 1%
17 - 25%
3 - 4%
0 - 0%
3 - 4%

Total Votes: 67
Unowen17
Unowen17

How did you find us? Empty How did you find us?

on Mon 12 Mar - 0:50
Hi, all,

We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment to tell us how you found Kindred Spirits. Feel free to comment if that helps clarify things.

This is totally optional. Long-time members are welcome to vote as well.

Best,
UN

Last edited by Unowen17 on Mon 12 Mar - 1:03; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a poll option for “I don’t remember”)

How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us?

on Mon 12 Mar - 0:55
Proving that long(ish)-term members are welcome to vote as well: I found KS by a web search and had lurked off-and-on for over a year before “taking the red pill.” What prompted it was that I was participating in r/incest_relationships on Reddit when one of the long-term members here recommended KS to me.

Best,
UN

on Sat 28 Apr - 9:13
After a month and a half, Reddit and the FME blog have a commanding lead.

If you haven’t voted, please take a minute this Consanguinamory Day to let us know how you found us!

Best,
UN

on Thu 6 Jun - 22:32
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Initially, Keith's posting(s) on quora.com led me to FME.  I read a lot there then back and forth between Consanguinamory and FME 'til I found this form posted on FME, I believe.

Last edited by Dharmos on Thu 6 Jun - 22:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Stonerose
Stonerose

on Tue 11 Jun - 10:28
What is FME?

Sent from Topic'it App
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Tue 11 Jun - 11:13
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Stonerose wrote:What is FME?

Keith's Full Marriage Equality blog. http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/

Best,
UN

Star Member
Star Member
http://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

on Tue 11 Jun - 18:47
Walt_Dee sent me here from a post I put up in r/incest
polyguy
polyguy

on Wed 12 Jun - 7:22
A lifelong interest in incest coincided with a passing interest in spanking and BDSM. That eventually led to a membership on FetLife, where I discovered the incest forums, and (as my religious beliefs had changed drastically over the years) I was able for the first time to admit my interest in, and explore my feelings on, that aspect of human sexuality. A few years ago, the credit card companies forced FetLife to ban all discussion of incest, and I discovered, to my amazement, that there wasn't any reason to stay there anymore. That had become my sole interest. Desperate to find an alternative forum, a Google search led me to FME, and a link there (I think) led me to Jane's blog. I chatted with Jane via email, she invited me here, and here I am.
Jerry0910

on Thu 11 Jul - 19:21
I met my half sister a year ago. Now in our 40s. After 4 months of trying to understand and hide my feelings from her and a thanks giving weekend that made us realize we both were having the same feelings. We did a lot of research and trying to understand what was going on with us. We heard about this forum through a YouTube video. Glad to be here.
MommaSarah

on Sat 24 Aug - 15:23
An online friend who goes by Mr. Man on Hip Forums told me about this place. I was not happy with Hip.
MeMyselfAndI

on Mon 28 Oct - 1:25
I found KS from a link in the article 'Why Can't I Consent to Sex with My Brother?: On Genetic Sexual Attraction' (https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wjeq44/why-cant-i-consent-to-sex-with-my-brother-on-genetic-sexual-attraction). I've been viewing consanguinamory-related sites for years but this time I went looking specifically for a forum to join.
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Mon 28 Oct - 4:04
Thanks for the link, MMAI. Missed that one, but at the moment I’m getting an internal server error when I try to follow it. Maybe later.

Best,
UN

on Mon 11 Nov - 15:06
i was a lurker on the old KS site (RIP) and migrated here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum