Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+195
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
199 posters
Go down
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 16 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Thu 30 Apr 2020 - 0:03
Oh, reasons. Relzik, welcome aboard. I have upgraded your account. You should now have access to the member areas.

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 16 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Thu 30 Apr 2020 - 1:57
Martin, we always ask questions like this to make sure we never let in people who take advatage of underage people or let in anyone who is underage. Just part of our normal screening process so that members can be comfortable and secure in a place without any wierdos like you'd find on many other places. On the odd occasion one does slip through the cracks, they're dealt with swiftly. We've got a wonderful community, but asking questions before we let people in is the price we pay for maintaining that community.
Brianm32

Thu 30 Apr 2020 - 13:24
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi im brian i am 24 and i have been in an intimate and sexual relationship with my mother for 6 years . I have fallen so deeply in love with her since and consider her my soulmate. Look forward to hearing others stories and how they came to be.

Scandinaviaincest likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 30 Apr 2020 - 13:36
Hi, Brian,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your mother — and on escaping my arithmetic mistakes. Smile I’ll upgrade your account in a few minutes.

Just so we can get to know you better, can you please tell us about your situation in Your Story?

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 1 May 2020 - 2:25
Welcome aboard Brian, look forward to hearing more from you Smile
mèþru
mèþru
http://methru.blogspot.com

Fri 15 May 2020 - 0:12
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Been an occasional lurker here
I would like to consider myself an ally but I don't actually do any activism so I guess I'm not
Keith and I are mutuals on twitter for both my public and private accounts
I'm 19, Israeli and live in New Jersey. Generally pretty open. I'm most used to he/him and am fine with it, but prefer she or they.

I find the idea of getting into a romance with a close friend from childhood, whether they are a blood sibling or an unrelated bff, pretty hot. My stance is not based on what I find hot but a deep moral and political conviction of human rights.

P.S. Is there a way the profile can be updated for non-binary identities?
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Fri 15 May 2020 - 2:25
mèþru, I’ve upgraded your account. Welcome aboard! If you support consanguinamorous people, you’re an ally,

Admin
Admin

Fri 15 May 2020 - 3:07
Welcome to KS, mèþru! I”ll look into whether we can make any changes to the gender selections in the profile.

ED: I can”t change the selections without deleting everyone”s gender info, so I added a text field called “Other Gender.” You can use that for whatever you want.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 15 May 2020 - 3:39
Welcome aboard Smile
Alex14

Sat 16 May 2020 - 3:09
Hi
I am Alex14 i was in this forum under the user name Alex12, i lost my previous account, could you please add me.

Best
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sat 16 May 2020 - 5:35
Welcome back! I’ve upgraded your account.

Admin
Admin

Sat 16 May 2020 - 9:05
Welcome back, Alex!

Stay safe,
UN

Sat 16 May 2020 - 9:27
Thanks a lot.
Dag Robertson
Dag Robertson
https://www.patreon.com/DeltadidiracArt

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 16 Empty Dag robertson : presentation

Sun 17 May 2020 - 1:59
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Hi all
I'm a digital artist working with Photoshop CC and other software, I'm develop some projects of mine about the topic of incest for personal question; I studied Molecoular biolgy and art for myself (and also because my parent was both artists and writers). I'm here because I know this forum reading the posts wrote on "Quora".
Why I'm interested in incest? this is a short description I hope can you help to undrstand who I'm.

I am now over 40, my parents are gone and I have no relatives; and despite a past in which I have had many relationships, both occasionally and serious (3 beautiful love stories, now all ended serenely), I currently do not have a partner and I never had children (I wanted, but in all the relationships I had I never gain the right moment to create a family), I’m single now because I am going through a period of serious depression, so now I have no incentive to look for someone, because I don't want to talk about me, my past and how I feel myself in this last years; I would be just a burden and I don't want because in reality I’m not so, also actually I would have nothing to offer except maybe my culture ...

My life was then transformed into a silent corner, and ahead of my artistic work projects, I have no plans, I reduced my needs and necessities to the essentials and I was very isolated.

This premise was necessary to give you a clue as to who you are facing ...

Returning to the main theme of the topic now I try to better explain what I Feel
My incestuous desire for an hypothetical sister (since I am an only child), an aunt (I have never had this too), or mother (but not the mine), start when I was around 10 year old and is also very strong today, perhaps even stronger than before.

Why I excluded my mother? Basically my parents, even if I loved them both (in a non-sexual way) and have great esteem for them, as a couple associated with a very turbulent past and both, for completely different reasons, even with a turbulent childhood. .. My father believed he had kept many things within himself, but he was a very sweet and exceptional person, my mother, on the other hand, has widened and refined his an-affection, especially towards me; not that she wanted me bad, on the contrary, in fact she is often giving up on herself, and I always loved her as her to me, but she has never been shown and open her affect to me as I would; this is the “psychological” reason that my incest dream is not with my real mother, but with the “Idea of mother” I feel inside me.. (in short, both by character and by desire never satisfied, I am looking for something that I have always wanted but I have never had).

Without wanting to go too far, you can now easily imagine the nature of my desire (which I would call it more than any other "a fantasy", since I no longer have a family, and even if my parents were still alive I would not turn this desire of mine towards him, but towards an imaginary figures I've never had).

Quesera and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 17 May 2020 - 2:21
Hello, Dag, and welcome to Kindred Spirits. Thank you for coming here from Quora. Ive upgraded your membership.

You certainly have an unusual situation and one that does not fit neatly into pigeonholes. I hope we can help you get some clarity here.

Stay safe,
UN

Star Member
Star Member

Sun 17 May 2020 - 10:59
Dag Robertson wrote: this is the “psychological” reason that my incest dream is not with my real mother, but with the “Idea of mother” I feel inside me..

I've seen this before. Men enjoying the idea or fantasy of committing incest with a (fictional mother), but not with their actual mother.

Welcome either way!
Shindi

Mon 18 May 2020 - 10:14
Hello guys im 40 years old found you on quora,best site ever,
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 18 May 2020 - 10:24
Hi, Shindi, welcome to KS. Please let us know a little more about what brings you here. Are you in a consang relationship yourself, have a history, an ally to a consang couple, etc.?

Stay safe,
UN

Mon 18 May 2020 - 10:40
I have the affair with cousin she is elder than me she is 61
Jhopper12

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 16 Empty Intro

Wed 20 May 2020 - 23:33
John, 56..I have an ongoing relationship with my daughter 22. Happy to find this thread.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 21 May 2020 - 0:46
Hi, John, welcome to KS. Please confirm that your relationship with your daughter is by mutual consent and started when she was 18 or older.

Stay safe,
UN

Thu 21 May 2020 - 22:23
Yes to both.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 21 May 2020 - 22:40
Thanks, John! I have cleared you for full access.

I hope that you will tell us something of how you and your daughter came to be a couple in Your Story. Or just join in the discussions wherever you see fit.

Enjoy the forum!

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 22 May 2020 - 6:33
Welcome aboard!

Sun 31 May 2020 - 23:18
Hey all 25M here

I guess Id describe myself as an ally since I havent done anything personally nor am I particularly attracted to any of my family members beyond a brief crush I had on my older sister for like a month when I was like 17 and hadnt seen her in about a decade

Read alot of stuff about this on a couple blogs and listened to a few podcast episodes on it and all that good stuff
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum