Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+195
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
199 posters
Go down
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 3 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 4:58
If you are an ally, you are welcome here. Thanks for joining.

wiccanbiker likes this post

Ally - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 3 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Wed 12 Apr 2017 - 12:21
im trying to introduce myself because im a newbie but for some reason cant. the only forum available seems to be the moderator forum please can you help so i can update myself
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Wed 12 Apr 2017 - 13:27
I saw your introduction in response to a totally different thread. I've upgraded you... welcome aboard, you should see all forums now Smile

QwertyDvorak

Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 0:19
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, and hello:

First off, Happy Easter everyone.

Secondly, I used to be a member of the board maybe two generations ago. I think there was a big event where the site decamped to the server that predated one one that it just transitioned from. I just like to check in from time to time as its nice to be with people who get it. Anyway onto the introduction proper, I had a romantic relationship with my mother on and off for 15 years in the 1980s to the 1990s. She's quite frail now and but it was a positive factor in our lives and it still takes up a lot of room in my head as I'm sure similar events do in everyone else's here.

Be well.

Last edited by QwertyDvorak on Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 0:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor tweak)

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 4:44
Welcome back! I've upgraded you. Please do add your thoughts to the various discussions.
Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 14:50
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey Qwerty It's a pleasure to get know you. I am in a similar relationship with my mom. Almost 13 years intimate together, the most wonderful of my life. And my mother is even more excited and happy to be with her son. Welcome home.

Scandinaviaincest likes this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 21:51
Welcome aboard Qwerty Smile
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 23:52
hiya and welcome Qwerty!

Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 1:39
hi again jane doe. I m trying to properly introduce my self again and you seemingly sorted it out for me at the beginning of the week and now im seeing all the forums when i log in but i still cant post my individual topic on the forum and can only make replys to others posted topics.

I been to the FAQ area to see whats wrong and have clicked on the how do i post a topic link but nothing is happening. Its seems i like im jinxed.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 21:54
Xheart wrote:hi again jane doe. I m trying to properly introduce my self again and you seemingly sorted it out for me at the beginning of the week and now im seeing all the forums when i log in but i still cant post my individual topic on the forum and can only make replys to others posted topics.

I been to the FAQ area to see whats wrong and have clicked on the how do i post a topic link but nothing is happening. Its seems i like im jinxed.

Top left hand side of the screen just above the threads there should be a small button which says 'new topic', click on that and you should be able to post new threads.

Sun 23 Apr 2017 - 17:45
I done a thorough look and cant find the button your pointing out. i think im going to have to leave this website alone. its a shame i thik it might of helped me
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sun 23 Apr 2017 - 21:59
Xheart, if the website is giving you grief, consider keeping contact with me or one of the admins until we can have it sorted out. Our world's a rough place for us, going alone isn't easy.
If you'd rather not for whatever reason, of course that's your decision
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sun 23 Apr 2017 - 22:06
Xheart, I've had a look at the admin panel, and there doesn't seem to be anything different about your account than any other account.

Click on the forum you want to participate in, and the button should be just above the list of threads, on the left hand side. The button says 'new topic' which will allow you to create a thread. I'm sorry you've been having problems with using the forum Sad

Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 11:03
No i cant see the new topic button ok if i dont see it by tonight then ill have give up. story of my life anyway. thanks for trying to help. may be the universe has other plans for me and is stopping me delibberatly
bratrstvoNODKane

Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 18:29
Try create new account then?
lilBlue

Fri 28 Apr 2017 - 23:03
Hello! Well over the age of 18, promise. Just a little hesitant to give out personal information in public, at the moment. I met my older half brother several years ago and after a few years of muddling around and trying to deny how we feel, we decided to make a go of it. We are both relieved and feel absolutely confident in our decision, but know navigating the future is going to be trying, at best. Very thankful to find a place to help us over some of these hurdles!

archer

Fri 28 Apr 2017 - 23:15
lilBlue wrote:Hello! Well over the age of 18, promise. Just a little hesitant to give out personal information in public, at the moment. I met my older half brother several years ago and after a few years of muddling around and trying to deny how we feel, we decided to make a go of it. We are both relieved and feel absolutely confident in our decision, but know navigating the future is going to be trying, at best. Very thankful to find a place to help us over some of these hurdles!

Welcome!  Same scenario here... Half-sibs; both of us well over 18 and we met for the first time less than a year ago.  No muddling around in our case, though.  It took only a few weeks for something to happen.

lilBlue

Fri 28 Apr 2017 - 23:30
Hi Archer! Nice to meet you. I think it would have happened day one! LOL But there were some extenuating circumstances. Look forward to learning from your experiences and chatting more Very Happy

sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Fri 28 Apr 2017 - 23:37
hiya lilBlue! you've been upgraded for the forums
I'm glad you've found your way here, hopefully you and yours will find our resources helpful
understandable to be a little hesitant, considering. Take your time, no worries

lilBlue

Fri 28 Apr 2017 - 23:39
Thank you! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
archer

Fri 28 Apr 2017 - 23:42
lilBlue wrote:Hi Archer! Nice to meet you. I think it would have happened day one! LOL  But there were some extenuating circumstances. Look forward to learning from your experiences and chatting more Very Happy

So far, not much to report besides the need to keep our mouths shut and "y'all need to find Jesus" (which rolls up to the first point).
Livefreeordie

Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 1:34
Hi everyone. I'm a 32yo man from the U.S.
I am not in a consanguineous relationship but the subject has always been of interest. For the longest time I thought I was weird and mostly alone in my feelings. However, lately I have had time to do some reading which started on Reddit and lead me to Keith's blog, full marriage equality, which led me here… I've learned that not only is the fantasy far more common, but also more common in reality than I realized.

I would like to help how I can.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 4:07
hiya Livefree!
I don't think your sentiments are too strange, given current social mores - but like you say, in reality consanguinamorous relationships aren't as rare as portrayed. I'm glad you've found your way here, and that you want to help.
Oh and you're clear for the forums
have a good a day!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 13:54
Welcome, new members! I'm glad I could help via my blog.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 21:54
Welcome to the newbies who joined us yesterday Smile

Last edited by Jane Doe on Sat 29 Apr 2017 - 21:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum