Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+203
ComplX
Sconman140
Jo
sunflowerrr666
RA22175
dudder
jodu378
Goldencrow_260
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
207 posters
Go down
Scandinaviaincest

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 24 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Sun 13 Feb 2022 - 23:32
Thank you

Unowen17 likes this post

Scandinaviaincest

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 24 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Fri 25 Feb 2022 - 22:19
Thank you. I much already love the page and forum.
Yes, we're from Sweden Wink[/quote]

Hey! Fellow Swede here, would you mind talking privately (mainly so we can converse in swedish)?[/quote]

Of course -det gör jag gärna- I love to do that

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, lord_eldritch, Ibis.Noctua and k1mpossible like this post

nopenahwont

Sat 5 Mar 2022 - 11:53
Hello my name is Mike and I have longed for a sexual relationship with my mother for several years now. I'm 32 and she is 65. I'm hoping to find people to speak with who have experienced this type of relationship.

Rick Fortune, polyguy, Hope1079, John and Scandinaviaincest like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 5 Mar 2022 - 18:15
Mike, welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account.

Sat 5 Mar 2022 - 18:26
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Greetings to all members of this community, I would like to be an active member of this forum, give my views and opinions about incest (consanguineous), also tell my story, when I feel more confident, I am currently in a loving relationship with my mother, which began 6 years ago, the result of this relationship we have a son in common, I apologize if you do not understand very well what I write, English is not my mother tongue and I use a translator to help me.

I am currently 28 years old , my mother is 46 years old

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, polyguy, Cyberdolphnow, FamilyFriend, Hope1079, John and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Sun 6 Mar 2022 - 22:34
First Oedipus95, I missed the fact you had a child with your mother. Congratulations! My mother and I would have wanted our own if nature would have let us-I'm lovingly overwhelmed! I have been as big an advocate for our new boys, to encourage them to achieve their desires with their mothers as I can. I need you to be the next member to help all of us who really care about our community. Thanks for helping nopenahwont as I have tried to help others.

polyguy, Cyberdolphnow, FamilyFriend, Hope1079 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Binwieder

Tue 15 Mar 2022 - 5:14
Hi, im Bin.
I'm 20. I guess am somewhat attracted to my mom.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 15 Mar 2022 - 5:59
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
Hi, Bin, welcome to KS. I’ve upgraded your membership.

It’s okay to be attracted to your mom. Perfectly fine here, though not mandatory. Smile Hope you enjoy our forum!

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and Binwieder like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Tue 15 Mar 2022 - 18:38
Be courteous with your approach, don't come on too strong or too fast. As you admit your love, let her learn to understand and accept this new concept.

Binwieder likes this post

Binwieder

Tue 15 Mar 2022 - 20:48
Thank you
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Tue 15 Mar 2022 - 23:15
Welcome, Binwieder!

Binwieder likes this post

Binwieder

Wed 16 Mar 2022 - 5:33
FullMarriageEquality wrote:Welcome, Binwieder!

Thank you
Amico di Amore

Wed 16 Mar 2022 - 13:39
Greetings, one and all.
I'm a 62 year old male, not romantically involved with a family member but in support of anyone who's found love.

Unowen17 and Cyberdolphnow like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 2:43
Hi, Amico, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account. Please feel free, no, encouraged, to join the discussions in the members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 6:33
Welcome aboard!

Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 12:38
Hi, im Bg.
I'm 27. I am so attracted to my mom

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Scandinaviaincest like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 16:57
Bg, welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account. Please feel free to elaborate in the member areas, to which you should now have access.

Admin
Admin

Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 18:51
Welcome, BG! Has your mom shown any signs that she’s attracted to you as well?

Stay safe,
UN

Sun 20 Mar 2022 - 14:04
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
First Oedipus95, I missed the fact you had a child with your mother. Congratulations! My mother and I would have wanted our own if nature would have let

It was something unexpected, product of the intense passion that we both felt (and we still feel both), at first it was a surprise, then fear but in the end we both decided to have our baby who is the fruit of our love, of course we had to give up many things but it was worth it.

let us-I'm lovingly overwhelmed! I have been as big an advocate for our new boys, to encourage them to achieve their desires with their mothers as I can. I need you to be the next member to help all of us who really care about our community. Thanks for helping nopenahwont as I have tried to help others.

me and my mother are happy to participate in this community where we can be truly what we are: son-husband and mother-wife, if I can help and support other members we will be here.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, Hope1079, TFli8cowTF, Scandinaviaincest and KittyCat like this post

k1mpossible
k1mpossible

Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 7:34
Hi,

I proud middle age mom with many years relation with son. I'm glad to find such group here.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, polyguy, Cyberdolphnow, Scandinaviaincest and Amico di Amore like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 17:42
Welcome aboard!

Cyberdolphnow and k1mpossible like this post

AvRidgeJoe

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 24 Empty Introduction

Wed 4 May 2022 - 6:45
Hello glad to be a new member,

I would describe myself as an ally to the community. Hoping to learn more about this wonderful lifestyle from experienced people.

Thank you for having me.
Looking forward to being a part of this forum
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 4 May 2022 - 11:00
Hi, Joe,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. “Ally” implies a willingness to help. In what ways are you willing to help us?

I appreciate your curiosity. What aspects of consanguinamory are you interested in knowing about?

Stay safe,
UN

TFli8cowTF likes this post

Psliping

Wed 4 May 2022 - 16:37
Hi everyone 30 yrs old from the US. Haven’t ever been in a consanguineous relationship, but have interested in it for a while and always afraid of the social norms around it. I’m glad to find a community accepting of it

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 5 May 2022 - 3:35
Welcome, Psliping! I’ve upgraded your membership.

Which relative, or relatives, are you most interested in?

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum