Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
heysupdaddy

relationships - Long term family relationships, happy to be here Empty Long term family relationships, happy to be here

Thu 28 Mar 2019 - 0:48
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi, really glad to find this place, hope to make it a good home to hang out. Very intimate family relationsips, bro-sister, father-daughter, cousin-cousin, all loving and fun. Now that we are retired, it is nice to reminice about the good times, making babies, rasing kids and sending them on their way. Cheers
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

relationships - Long term family relationships, happy to be here Empty Re: Long term family relationships, happy to be here

Thu 28 Mar 2019 - 1:47
Hi, Daddy,

Welcome to KS. Please confirm that all of these relationships were consensual and began when all involved were 18 or older.

Best,
UN

relationships - Long term family relationships, happy to be here Empty Re: Long term family relationships, happy to be here

Thu 28 Mar 2019 - 2:36
Hi, yes all relationships were between consenting adults. Cheers
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 28 Mar 2019 - 9:55
Daddy, I’m sorry, I’ve asked a question and you’ve responded, but something is still bothering me. Due to recent events, we need to be extra-careful. I’m going to have to kick this one around with my fellow ninjas. Smile Hope you don’t mind.

If you’d care to PM me, or any other staff, please feel free.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Sat 6 Apr 2019 - 0:15
Hi, Daddy,

The ninjas have met in their secret cavern hideout inside Skull Mountain and decided to let you in. Smile Sorry for the long delay!

Best,
UN

Thu 15 Aug 2019 - 23:35
My initial impression is your experiences were similar to mine.  Congrats.  Family first.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sat 24 Aug 2019 - 23:51
Welcome aboard Smile
mysecretlove
mysecretlove

Tue 3 Sep 2019 - 16:13
Welcome
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum