Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

ciao - Meeting of  CIAO RIGHTS COUNCIL- now  to Friday 9th Empty Meeting of CIAO RIGHTS COUNCIL- now to Friday 9th

Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 11:14
Dear Kindred Spirits,

This meeting was announced on the 'Activists' Forum to start on Thursday last week. But it lacked any advertisement, so I am making an announcement here.
If you would like an organization to represent your rights, to raise money to defend CIAO people and to have the laws changed to stop legal discrimination against CIAO people please join the meeting and help make the CRC into an established fact. We need leaders and supporters and people with some abilities, but more than that we need people with a little faith and the willingness to take on responsibilities and work for the common good. Be bold! Join us. Take charge! Dare to create something new! Join the fight for CIAO RIghts!

https://youtu.be/E7HWSeGNNRc?t=2104
Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

ciao - Meeting of  CIAO RIGHTS COUNCIL- now  to Friday 9th Empty Re: Meeting of CIAO RIGHTS COUNCIL- now to Friday 9th

Fri 23 Aug 2019 - 13:18
To the Executives who were nominated to positions at the last CRC meeting.

To my knowledge, the meeting was legitimate according to the Australian rules, which require a minimum of three people to form an organization. )(In France only two are required.) KP and myself formed a quorum, and UN, (there by default as moderator) was the third wheel. No 'Nay' votes or objections were recorded, so that all motions were approved. There is only one more thing that I am aware of that we need to do to make the whole business complete and that is for the 'elected' executives to confirm in writing that they accept the positions.
If none of you really like or want the rigmarole and inconvenience of having formal meetings, with rules and records etc. ( i.e. you want a sort of top-down anarchist organization, which is not very transparent or democratic) then no need to reply. But if you think there is some merit in having a small structure in place for running a sort of democratic entity, then the next step would be to write some kind of acceptance note of just a few words for the record.

Organizing such a meeting, a Trust executive, then and setting up a committee later on when there are a million or so KS members might be a lot more difficult than doing it now. But I may not be around much longer so I guess that is why I tried to force the issue now before I miss it. Perhaps it was silly and pompous of me to even try. However, my intention was to try and help the group. Call me senile if you like, but we all go that way sooner or later if we live long enough. I leave it up to your good judgment as to what is the best road to take. Best wishes. Cheers! RM
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum