Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
joe manusa
joe manusa

Family - family and me Empty family and me

Thu 15 Aug 2019 - 23:05
Hi!  I use Joe Manusa as I feel I am a normal average guy.  I grew up in a loving family.  We were and are still involved as much as our lives allow after all these years.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Family - family and me Empty Re: family and me

Fri 16 Aug 2019 - 0:12
Joe, welcome to KS. Was anyone in your family involved before the age of 18 or against their will?

Best,
UN

Fri 16 Aug 2019 - 3:09
no is the quick answer.  My family had a right of passage when we entered adulthood.  No one was ever force.  My family believed in protecting the family no matter their choices.  I still can not conceiving forcing any one (family or not) into doing something they have any doubts about doing.  Fortunately, all my family members (5 of us) were willing participants.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 16 Aug 2019 - 9:07
Okay, Joe, thanks for the quick answer. You mention a “rite of passage,” and that sounds too close to an expectation that was placed on the minor members of your family, whether it’s stated that way or not. And therefore too close to grooming. KS does not condone grooming in any form. My fellow ninjas may disagree, but personally I can’t in good conscience approve you for full membership.

Thread locked.

Best,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum