Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CPNawesome

sister - Hi all I’d give anything for a consensual one nighter, or hopefully, a lasting sexual relationship with my older sister Empty Hi all I’d give anything for a consensual one nighter, or hopefully, a lasting sexual relationship with my older sister

Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 8:26
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I suck at writing about myself, but I’m 30, my sisters are 37 and 38. I was extremely attracted to both until the oldest settled down. They’re both stupid gorgeous (the whole family is, kinda weird),, but the younger (Jessica) is a freakin goddess. She’s always been pretty flirty with me but I don’t know if there’s more there or not. She’s the only woman I want, but she lives in Singapore and I’m smack in the middle of CONUS in a state known for corn and the most jailed govenors.

So I’m here because I’ve never wanted anything more than for her to at least know. I don’t know I guess I just want to explain how and why I feel the way I do and that it’s perfectly natural, that no one has the right to govern consenting adults (or in general), and how common it is. I don’t expect anything mutual feelings. If I could present it in a way that she would understand, see my point of view, and realize it’s just two attractive people doing what attractive people do then maybe after some thought, we could progress. If not, then hopefully it’ll stay between us and I’ll just bury it.

I’d love to talk more and see if some of y’all can help me out. I’ll post more as soon as I figure out the forum.

Kyle

Also sorry for run ons and any advice please PM. Thanks!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

sister - Hi all I’d give anything for a consensual one nighter, or hopefully, a lasting sexual relationship with my older sister Empty Re: Hi all I’d give anything for a consensual one nighter, or hopefully, a lasting sexual relationship with my older sister

Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 8:38
Hi, Kyle,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded you for full access. It’s a tough situation, but nothing is impossible. Please come in and we’ll talk it over.

You might want to read the bit about how to get the most from KS at the end: https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-for-the-attention-of-all-newcomers

Best,
UN

Last edited by Unowen17 on Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 9:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link to “newcomers” post)

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

sister - Hi all I’d give anything for a consensual one nighter, or hopefully, a lasting sexual relationship with my older sister Empty Re: Hi all I’d give anything for a consensual one nighter, or hopefully, a lasting sexual relationship with my older sister

Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 12:35
Welcome aboard!

Mon 1 Jun 2020 - 1:51
"a state known for corn and the most jailed governors."

Ah, we grew up one state north. IWeRC you had THREE in at the same time once.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 0:52
Welcome aboard Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum