Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ed_1985

my introduction Empty my introduction

Wed 16 Oct 2019 - 17:23
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hello everyone I'm a 34 Male ,I live in Southamerica , since I was a child I felt a strong attraction for my sister and I think she has feelings for me,
but I don't stop feeling dirty , She is divorced, I have tried to help her overcome the failure of her marriage, but every time I hug her I feel my heart beat hard and I don't know what to do, I feel like I'm wrong to feel all this , I need to find people like me, to help me, people who feel the same as me , Sorry for the mistakes in my presentation, my English is not very good.

Ibis.Noctua likes this post

Ian

my introduction Empty Re: my introduction

Wed 16 Oct 2019 - 17:37
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thank you for sharing some of your story, as a brother who is in a relationship with his sister I think it is ok to have feelings for her. Even before me and my sister got together I had these feelings and I tried to fight them for a long time but in the end loving her is something I will always do

Sent from Topic'it App
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 16 Oct 2019 - 19:06
Hi, Ed,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I've upgraded your membership.

Your English is fine, and you're among friends here. And you will find many people like you here.

Best,
UN

Thu 17 Oct 2019 - 1:07
Glad to have you on the forum.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 17 Oct 2019 - 6:00
Welcome!

Thu 17 Oct 2019 - 15:24
That's really sweet. I know how you feel. I'm the sister part of that scenario. Feel free to message me, I'll help anyway I can.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum