Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Shadow Nexus

Introduction Empty Introduction

Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 13:28
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hello all. While I'm not new to the experiences with this forum, I am new to joining the community. Let me start by saying I am almost forty. In my lifetime i have had two serious relationships with two of my three sisters, one being as a teenager, the other going on seven years. My current relationship has evolved to the point of expecting my first child by my sister. My wife is supportive and learning as we have also recently become polyamorous. Our creed is that love is all that matters. Since we stopped using labels like wife or sister and accepted the love we all share.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 14:24
Hi, Shadow Nexus,

Welcome to KS, and congratulations on your love for your sister(s), your supportive wife, and your coming new baby. I've upgraded you to full membership.

Please feel free to join in the conversations in the non-public forums or start your own.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 14:38
Welcome aboard. I am polyamorous, too.

Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 15:03
Thank you all. Through my life i have felt demonized and its nice to see such support. I just wish the relationship with my previous sister had more closure but I have learned to move on.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum