Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Telling your kids that it's okay for them to have sex is still grooming Empty Telling your kids that it's okay for them to have sex is still grooming

Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 15:20
All,

Just to clarify: Even if parents don't actually encourage their underage kids to have sex with each other, it is still grooming for them to say it's okay without the kids bringing up the subject first. KS absolutely, positively does not support or condone grooming in any way, shape, or form, and never will.

Best,
UN

Last edited by Unowen17 on Mon 23 Dec 2019 - 4:02; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Unsticky this post)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Telling your kids that it's okay for them to have sex is still grooming Empty Re: Telling your kids that it's okay for them to have sex is still grooming

Sat 21 Dec 2019 - 16:32
Jeremie.Belpois wrote:What constitutes "encouraging to have sex" exactly ?
Isn't all the point of "sex positive culture" to begin with ?
How are people suppose to be positive about it if merely mentioning is enough to be labelled a pedophile ?
I'm talking of grown children, adolescents, not prebuscent ones who could live a whole year without saying the S-word once.

https://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/2017/06/living-consanguinamorously-what-to-tell.html
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Telling your kids that it's okay for them to have sex is still grooming Empty Re: Telling your kids that it's okay for them to have sex is still grooming

Sat 21 Dec 2019 - 16:40
Okay, Jeremie, I should have been more specific. I was talking about children under the age of consent, and about telling them it was okay to have sex with each other. Lead post edited.

Your basic premise is right. Sending your kids into the world without some education on sex and sexuality is inviting all kinds of trouble. But it’s a rough, dangerous world out there, and parents need to make sure they’re ready before they’re let off the leash.

Best,
UN

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sun 22 Dec 2019 - 22:28
Kids need sex education that is appropriate for their age group. When children are small, it is sufficient for them to know that boys and girls bodies are different, and that's what makes them boys and girls. When they approach puberty, it is important to tell kids about what is going to happen to their bodies as they slowly develop into women and men, at this point it is okay to give a biology lesson to explain why these changes are taking place. Of course, this means that the child will then know what sex organs are for, but only from a biological standpoint. Even at this early stage, it is important for the child to know what the age of consent is and why it exists. As they become teenagers, they'll likely have sex education at high school, which will re-tell them everything you told them anyway, and further add the knowledge of contraception (Damn, I remember one sex ed lesson in school where we were all asked to put a condom onto a banana, and it had us all giggling like crazy). Obviously, if a minor asks a question about sex, it's okay to give an honest age-appropriate answer, it's only natural that they be curious, but at all times, the parent must point out that underage sex with anyone is against the law and is a bad idea.

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 23 Dec 2019 - 2:50
Hey, Jeremie,

Suppose that we, as a support forum, say that it is okay to tell underage siblings (for example) that it’s okay to have sex with each other. Don’t you think the pedophiles are going to jump on that policy and use it for their own sick ends?

For goodness’ sake, we’ve kicked two pedos off KS in recent months. We don’t need to aid or encourage them.

Best,
UN

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 23 Dec 2019 - 4:01
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Please reread Rule 12. Grey areas of pedophilia are a no-go here.

UN

Star Member
Star Member
https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

Mon 23 Dec 2019 - 4:22
Jeremie.Belpois wrote:You fear the reaction of two/three idiots who might be sick but who for the 9/10 parts would never act on it let alone being dangerous (statistics) ? Just bane them, instead of limiting everyone's else freedom of expression. Talk about fascism, really...
I would be fine by telling: whatever you feel, acting on this feeling with adult is dangerous for so many reasons ... then explaining why it's a bad idea, rather than spouting "evil" or worse, saying nothing and letting the schoolyard makes your child SexEd.
And if your child is not half-stupid, he won't try to seduce his teacher just for the lulz of it just because you told him against it.
I'm no conservative Christian, never be, and if you knew what's good for you you wouldn't be pandering to them. By the way I saw the "prayer" section... Jesus, I miss the good ol' 70s die-hard feminists.
I saw too how some were suspicious of siblings couples who told they started dating both of them before AoC or with such a slight age gap it could hardly be moraly condemnable. Someone's confusing acknowledging people's experience, and condoning every minor breach to the law... silly since no one's talking about CRIME here.

Also, if you're gonna muzzling any talking about things forbidden in ALL states people from here COULD be coming from, you're here for a world of pain my friend. And boredom.
So, that's said, I understand why the frequentation dwindled, as I read. I will probably not be taking much part.
oh hell no. One of the reasons I spend more time here then reddit is the disgusting amount of pedos out there. Ive been contacted in pms by at least a dozen pedos on reddit. And they use coded words like "raise in the lifestyle" or "open family" Ive had marriage proposals, more the one man has told me he wanted to start an "open family"  they were basically proposing to me that I continue being with my dad while they use me as an incubator to provide them with children to have sex with. One woman offered me her 12 year old daughter for my father and I to have sex with while she watched. This is why KS has strict rules about encouraging underage sex. This is why theres a 0 tolerance policy. "Open family" "raised in the lifestyle" "raised to be open minded about sex" are a few of the coded words used to mask an intent to groom and rape children. And encouraging siblings to screw is just another form of "open family/raised in the lifestyle" grooming

Ayana

Mon 23 Dec 2019 - 12:14
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
From a psychological standpoint Jeremie what you propose would do more harm than good on the psyche of the children. Children naturally want to please their parents by doing good. If you indicate that sexual relations with a family member is a good thing, it will encourage them to not look outside the family for sexual partners. This will also be conflicting with information thay would be provided by other kids. This will cause your kids to naturally stand by what you say, which will ensure they are outcast. So why do you insist of robbing your children of necessary experiences that will lead them to live happy lives. I'm not speaking of right or wrong, I'm just stating the consequences of your choice to say it's okay.
CelesChere
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member

Mon 23 Dec 2019 - 12:31
Jeremie.Belpois wrote:Holy moly !
What the heck is happening in this society... And where on Earth can it be heading toward.
Sorry, I couldn't remotely imagine how prévalent it could be. Both disturbing and fascinating, not to understand any of it.
Looks an epidemia of sort...
Any explanation why there are so many madmen (or women, let's no be sexist...) these days ?
I stand by my line, but you sure are walking on a fine line.
well myself, uowen and the admins here are all aware of how prevalent pedos are surrounding this topic and thst is why this site will do nothing to encourage them, and has an absolute 0 tolerance for anything resembling grooming.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Tue 24 Dec 2019 - 21:45
When it comes to adolescent sexuality, by and large it is a good thing to let them explore the possibilities within their own mind themsleves, WITHOUT INFLUENCE other than the obvious necessary of discouraging underage sex. I say this is necessary because there are plenty of good reasons that youngsters shouldn't be having sex before the age of consent. Underage pregnancy is just one reason, another is that at such a young age, they're very unlikely to find the person that they want to spend the rest of their lives with, some do of course, but this is an exception, not the rule. We don't want to give young people the idea that going around shagging whoever is smart, because it's actually not. Sex is meant to be something special shared by people who love each other, it isn't supposed to be an alternative to going to the cinema on a friday night.

Not only that, but the age of consent is important in terms of protecting young people from predation by older people who may just be after a shag and not have their best interests at heart. If we tell them it's okay to have sex underage, then we also fail to protect them from sexual predators who would at best take advantage of their youth and naivety. So no, underage sex is NOT okay for a lot of reasons.

When it occurs between two persons who are BOTH underage, I don't condemn it in the same way I would if an adult was preying on a kid as both are able to give the same level of consent, but at the same time, I don't condone it either. It's still not right.

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Tue 24 Dec 2019 - 23:07
Thinking about it is one thing, doing it is another. So yes, as a teenager of course I had sexual desire, as you said it would be unnatural not to. That said, having the desire and being ready for it are two very different things. Like all teenagers, I masturbated a lot, but I was not ready for sex and the complications that come with that. So yes, I will say that at this age, masturbation is enough.
CelesChere
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member

Tue 24 Dec 2019 - 23:10
Jeremie.Belpois wrote:So far you've been talking about legal issues and social risks.
But I wonder if you've been young yourself ? Most people start thinking all the time about "it" from 13/14, 15 if I'm nice with you. Which is still below the AoC for many States/countries. Not doing it when your hormones kick in is not natural.
From puberty we have very strong desires, and in my memories, not being able to have someone was a suffering, a huge stress and hindrance in my studies. If you're gonna say touching oneself is enough you're deluding yourself.
ngl your repeated insistence on encouraging teen sex is a little disturbing.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 24 Dec 2019 - 23:16
CelesChere wrote:ngl your repeated insistence on encouraging teen sex is a little disturbing.

More than a little disturbing, Celes. And more than a little close to being in gross violation of the forum rules.

Consider this a warning, Jeremie. Drop it.

Thread locked.

Best,
UN

Last edited by Unowen17 on Tue 24 Dec 2019 - 23:18; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Tue 24 Dec 2019 - 23:17
I'm getting a bit disturbed by this too, I don't understand some peoples preoccupation with it, but it's not healthy and it's at best off topic. You have the authority now UN, do as you see fit Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum