Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Oedipus J.

[UPGRADE DENIED] Incest! A game the whole family can play! Empty [UPGRADE DENIED] Incest! A game the whole family can play!

Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 19:30
Message reputation : 0% (5 votes)
Hello everyone.
You may call me Oedipus.
I pick that handle because my bio mother sexualized me at the age of 5. i enjoyed it and fantasize about it to this day.
(No, I do not condone under age sex)
I spent a good part of my high school years going down on my sister after everyone went to bed at night.
Even now I keep getting invitations from my 40 yo son and his wife (I am 60) to drive up and enjoy a three way with them.
Do I qualify? ;-)
I think having kids together may add some complications but otherwise sex in the family sounds just wicked hot!!
I hope to make some sexy kinky friends!

Oedipus.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 21:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change thread title)
Shasta1234

[UPGRADE DENIED] Incest! A game the whole family can play! Empty Re: [UPGRADE DENIED] Incest! A game the whole family can play!

Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 21:16
Think you have misread this site. It’s a site to discuss cosang relationships and other problems that may face people who embrace this lifestyle. Not people sharing kinky fantasies and stories, you may wanna look at reddit for that.

Plus for a 60 yr old you read more like a horny teenager looking for fap material. Still who am I to judge it’s not up to me
Oedipus J.

[UPGRADE DENIED] Incest! A game the whole family can play! Empty Re: [UPGRADE DENIED] Incest! A game the whole family can play!

Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 21:32
Hmm, you think so? maybe you are partially right. Though none of this is fantasy but history.
I have just have a fairly sexual life and a good percentage has been with family members.
If the Mods believe I am not right for this site then gone I will be. No hard feeling for sure.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 21:34
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Oedipus, to quote Keith, did you even bother to read the rules? I'm seeing violations of rules 5, 12, and probably 1 and 2.

Membership upgrade denied. Thread title changed, thread locked and left as a warning to others.

UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum