Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RockStars

Brother - My half brother is in love with me Empty My half brother is in love with me

Tue 21 Jan 2020 - 8:02
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm Gen X (40s) and my half-brother is a Boomer (60s). We've reconnected lately, and he recently told me that he's in love with me.

This bothers me less than I expected at first (honestly, it didn't faze me, because I've always been a sex-positive advocate and believe consenting adults should be able to do what they like) and now I can't stop thinking about it. But I have lots of fears and need to process and am looking for kindred spirits to talk to.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Brother - My half brother is in love with me Empty Re: My half brother is in love with me

Tue 21 Jan 2020 - 9:54
Hi, RockStars,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership. You’ll have plenty of company here, and KS is as safe as we can make it for people like us who are attracted to our relatives.

We’d like to help you process your fears. I’m not sure whether you and your half-brother are experiencing reunion GSA or not, because I don’t know whether you grew up together. Please come in and tell us what you’re going through, maybe in General Discussion, GSA, or Your Story.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Brother - My half brother is in love with me Empty Re: My half brother is in love with me

Tue 21 Jan 2020 - 12:21
Welcome aboard!

Tue 21 Jan 2020 - 13:16
Welcome Rock Stars! I am an ally here, although I would probably not shy away from a consang relationship if an opportunity presented itself. I am also polyamorous, and consider myself sex positive. I hope you find useful community connections here at KS.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 23:23
Welcome aboard Smile
Allegro&Allegra

Wed 29 Jan 2020 - 21:32
My half sister and I have been through this. Any insight or help I can offer is yours. No one here will judge you. Stay strong, and welcome home.

wiccanbiker likes this post

Tue 29 Dec 2020 - 9:09
My half sibling and I have recently gave in to our desires. I’ve been doing a lot of reading on GSA. It’s comforting to know I’m not alone.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum