Go down
AureliaGolden
AureliaGolden

My introduction Empty My introduction

on Sat 7 Mar - 20:44
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I honestly cannot tell you how long I've been searching for a legitimate community like this. My brother and I (he is 31 and I am 30) have been in a consensual and extremely loving relationship for almost ten years. He is the light of my life and I cannot imagine being without him, however I've been searching for a community like this because - from time to time - both of us get very upset by the way the world treats cosanguinamory (which, by the way, I think is such a beautiful word - especially when you consider all the other ones used to describe love like ours). I would dearly love to make some like minded acquaintances here.
rostone

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

on Sat 7 Mar - 21:09
welcome, Aurelia. Glad to have you here
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Sat 7 Mar - 21:18
Welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account. You should now have access to the member areas.

I’m sorry it took you so long to find us, but it’s great that you did find us.

Admin
Admin

on Sat 7 Mar - 22:01
Hello, Aurelia, and welcome to KS. Glad you found your way here.

I hope you make some friends here, too. The best way to start is by telling us a little about yourselves and reaching out to others. We have quite a few bro-sis couples here, so you’re in good company.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Sat 7 Mar - 23:51
Welcome to KS, You're most welcome, this website exists for people like yourselves. You'll find many like minded people here who will understand what you and your brother have together because they've either had the same in the past or currently have it. There is something inherently beautiful about our form of love that society just does not get, and because they don't understand they make the very worst of assumptions. Rest assured, you have found your safe space here with us, we DO understand and welcome you and your brother into our community.

on Mon 9 Mar - 16:27
Hi Aurelia and welcome!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out. I too am new here and sm relieved to find such a welcoming and understanding online community to be a part of. It would be great getting some advice from you and hearing how you navigated some of the challenges that you have faced up until now. Perhaps you can provide me with some much needed insights and tips. Anyways feel free to reach out if you have the time Smile

Matthew
AureliaGolden
AureliaGolden

on Mon 9 Mar - 17:32
Jane Doe wrote:Welcome to KS, You're most welcome, this website exists for people like yourselves. You'll find many like minded people here who will understand what you and your brother have together because they've either had the same in the past or currently have it. There is something inherently beautiful about our form of love that society just does not get, and because they don't understand they make the very worst of assumptions. Rest assured, you have found your safe space here with us, we DO understand and welcome you and your brother into our community.

Thankyou so much for the warm welcome. I have always felt that the love I share with my brother is the most beautiful and special thing in the world - we understand each other on such a deep level and share such implicit trust in one another that, I believe, it would be almost impossible for anyone who has not had the same kind of relationship to understand. I am very happy to have found this safe space - I am very introverted and shy in reality but I have wanted to find a community like this for so, so long. Thankyou once again for your kind welcome.
AureliaGolden
AureliaGolden

on Mon 9 Mar - 17:35
CuriousMatthew wrote:Hi Aurelia and welcome!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out.  I too am new here and sm relieved to find such a welcoming and understanding online community to be a part of.  It would be great getting some advice from you and hearing how you navigated some of the challenges that you have faced up until now.  Perhaps you can provide me with some much needed insights and tips.  Anyways feel free to reach out if you have the time Smile

Matthew

I would gladly provide insights or tips if I am able to. Feel free to PM me if you have anything specific you'd like to know, although I am sure there are people in this community who have been here longer and may be of better help. Please be aware I will not discuss anything overly personal or prying as I am here for community and support and not as a curiosity. I do not mean this to sound rude, please be assured that is not my intention. I am just making this post so that my boundaries for PMs are clear in advance.
AureliaGolden
AureliaGolden

on Mon 9 Mar - 17:37
Unowen17 wrote:Hello, Aurelia, and welcome to KS. Glad you found your way here.

I hope you make some friends here, too. The best way to start is by telling us a little about yourselves and reaching out to others. We have quite a few bro-sis couples here, so you’re in good company.

Best,
UN

Thankyou very much for your warm welcome. I am very glad to have found this community and I am humbled by how nice people have been to me so far. Thankyou once more.
AureliaGolden
AureliaGolden

on Mon 9 Mar - 17:46
rostone wrote:welcome, Aurelia.  Glad to have you here

Thankyou so much!
Purple.poppies9
Purple.poppies9

on Mon 9 Mar - 19:06
Welcome! I just found this community too and actually cried because I had felt so alone. The ppl here are wonderful. My story is posted on one of the boards, feel free to PM me anytime!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Mon 9 Mar - 20:08
AureliaGolden wrote:Thankyou very much for your warm welcome. I am very glad to have found this community and I am humbled by how nice people have been to me so far. Thankyou once more.

You're welcome, Aurelia! But watch out. There are people here who will actually try to convince you that pineapple belongs on pizza... Twisted Evil Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Mon 9 Mar - 22:47
Unowen17 wrote:
AureliaGolden wrote:Thankyou very much for your warm welcome. I am very glad to have found this community and I am humbled by how nice people have been to me so far. Thankyou once more.

You're welcome, Aurelia! But watch out. There are people here who will actually try to convince you that pineapple belongs on pizza... Twisted Evil Smile

Best,
UN

I've also seen battered pineapple rings served alongside fish and chips, the only fruit I want on my plate with fish and chips is a slice of lemon. Pineapple clearly belongs on a desert Smile
Purple.poppies9
Purple.poppies9

on Mon 9 Mar - 22:51
Uuuu battered pineapple rings 🤤 hahaha
AureliaGolden
AureliaGolden

on Tue 10 Mar - 17:50
Purple.poppies9 wrote:Welcome! I just found this community too and actually cried because I had felt so alone. The ppl here are wonderful. My story is posted on one of the boards, feel free to PM me anytime!

Thankyou for your warm welcome; I'm very pleased to meet you. I would be happy to chat with you over PM should you ever wish to.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

on Sat 14 Mar - 5:48
Hi Aurelia, and welcome *hugs* it's good you've made it here ^_^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum