Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MTL1991

sister - 29 year old in long going casual sexual relationship with his sister (28) Empty 29 year old in long going casual sexual relationship with his sister (28)

Wed 20 May 2020 - 21:33
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Our sexual relationship began in a serious way in college, we did some suggestive things prior, but that was our first time having penetrative sex. Our relationship isn't romantic, per say, but at the same time I wouldn't be against it going there. We since our college days, have had sex together anywhere from a couple times a month, to several times a week, at its peak. We have seen other people in between, but have always been consistent with each other. I will add, the women I do see look similar to my sister. They are usually tall, dark brown hair, blue eyed and have a similar figure to hers.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

sister - 29 year old in long going casual sexual relationship with his sister (28) Empty Re: 29 year old in long going casual sexual relationship with his sister (28)

Wed 20 May 2020 - 22:22
Hi, MTL, welcome to KS. I count five mentions of sex in your intro paragraph. You are aware that KS isn’t all about sex, aren’t you?

Please acknowledge that you have read the forum rules and will abide by them.

Rules here: https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers

Stay safe,
UN

sister - 29 year old in long going casual sexual relationship with his sister (28) Empty Re: 29 year old in long going casual sexual relationship with his sister (28)

Wed 20 May 2020 - 22:59
Sorry about that. Truth be told though, I do often want a relationship with her. Even when I am with other people, my mind still goes to her often. I'd actually like to talk about that.
OtherHans

Wed 20 May 2020 - 23:14
What does your sister think of becoming a couple?

MTL1991

Wed 20 May 2020 - 23:18
I want to bring it up, but am nervous doing so. I recently saw her in a bridesmaid dress and it conjured up a lot of these feelings even more strongly.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 21 May 2020 - 0:44
Thanks for confirming, MTL. I’ve upgraded your membership for full access.

I hope you’ll share more of your situation with your sister in Your Story.

Apologies if I was a bit harsh, but we’ve had some problems with fetishists here lately. Nothing to do with you. I hope you’ll enjoy it here and make some friends. We have lots of bro-sis couples as members.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 21 May 2020 - 0:50
Welcome aboard Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 21 May 2020 - 2:12
Welcome aboard!

Thu 21 May 2020 - 3:32
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Don't waste your time talking, spend your time doing.

CircusAct
CircusAct

Sun 24 May 2020 - 8:43
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome to the forum & thanks for sharing with us. We'd love to hear more about your relationship. As Onwen said we aren't so much about sexual talk & more about sharing our relational experiences & struggles together to support each other.

Glad to see you here! ♥
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum