Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pamalex

Mother - To marry my real mother  Empty To marry my real mother

Fri 4 Dec 2020 - 22:20
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
I am a 25 years old man in love with my own biological mother mother of 41. We are in intensive sexual relationship for last three years. We are crazy about each other and want to marry and settle down. I also want to have kids from my mother, she is still very much fertile. I want to register this marriage ASAP.

FullMarriageEquality, laymanms, Oedipus, Unowen17, Maverick, PH2021808, johner23 and rajkapoor2020 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mother - To marry my real mother  Empty Re: To marry my real mother

Fri 4 Dec 2020 - 23:45
Hi, Pamalex, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your mother! I’ve upgraded your membership. I also moved this post to Introductions.

You can marry your mother by announcing it (with her consent) in the Consang Marriage Registry, which is a pinned post in the General Discussion forum. It’s not legally binding anywhere, but we honor it among ourselves. If you have trouble finding it, please let me know.

And I hope you enjoy participating in the rest of our forum!

Stay safe,
UN

johner23 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 5 Dec 2020 - 1:54
Welcome aboard!

Sun 6 Dec 2020 - 19:53
Myself and my mother are very much serious about getting married. After contacting kinder spirits forum we have became more confident. We are constantly having sex. Yesterday we had very hot sex. I want to share my sexual experience with the forum and other members, if it's allowed. I think it will give courage to other members also who have not approached their mothers yet. Please let me know so I can write my story that how we started this incest sexual relationship.

Cyberdolphnow, Maverick and PH2021808 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 6 Dec 2020 - 22:56
Pamalex, sorry, but posting sex stories violates Rules 1 and 2. Sending unsolicited sex stories to members, or requesting sex stories from them, on or off the forum, would violate rule 9. We all know how sex works, and it works the same between consangs and Regulars. https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers

We have these rules in place to prevent KS from becoming another Reddit. We’re truly happy that you and your mom are having a great sex life, but KS is a support forum, not a fap forum. There are plenty of fetish spaces on the net for people to go to if they want that kind of thing.

Thanks for asking, though.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, polyguy, Dag Robertson, Maverick and PH2021808 like this post

Pamalex

Mon 7 Dec 2020 - 19:30
As discussed before I want to marry my own biological mother ASAP and I want to register this ceremony with the forum. Please let me know how we can do this. Please arrange and let me know. My mother is very excited to become my legally wedded. How, when and where the ceremony can take place.

PH2021808 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 7 Dec 2020 - 20:25
Pamalex, as I mentioned before, look for the pinned thread titled “Consang Marriage Registry” in the General Discussion forum and register your marriage with your mother there by adding a post to that thread. If you have problems doing that, please PM me or any other admin or mod.

I’d add a direct link to it here, but I prefer not to link members-only material in the public forums.

Stay safe,
UN

johner23 likes this post

Pamalex

Mon 7 Dec 2020 - 20:39
Please send me a link so I can register my marriage with my Darling mother
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 7 Dec 2020 - 21:07
Link sent by PM.

By the way, KS does not have a monopoly on registering consang marriage. In my view, any couple (or more) can declare themselves to be married just by declaring it among themselves. Ceremonies, rings, registration, etc. are all optional.

Stay safe,
UN

johner23 likes this post

Pamalex

Wed 9 Dec 2020 - 21:48
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
Myself and my mother got married recently. Now we are husband and wife. In two days time we are going to Bangkok for our honeymoon because Thailand is a free country. There we can see strip shows. And sex on the beach. Will update again from Thailand.

laymanms, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and johner23 like this post

johner23

Sun 18 Jul 2021 - 8:55
Hi, dear all.

You can marry your mother by announcing it (with her consent) in the Consang Marriage Registry, which is a pinned post in the General Discussion forum. It’s not legally binding anywhere, but we honor it among ourselves. If you have trouble finding it, please let me know.

Does exist any country in world that 2 adults ( mother and son ) can legally marry? Or some church that understand and accept their union? If it was with me, I will keep it secret, because most society would not understand or accept if I try to marry with my mother or other close relative, unfortunatelly.

Does exist a link to see: Consang Marriage Registry ? I tried to find, but maybe got wrong result in Search.

Personally, it it was with me, I would prefer to marry with my mother in a private and seletive cerimony, only for a very few trusted people. In an ideal world, it will be nice to show our love openly. But in most cases, this is impossible or too dangerous.

Thanks.

Very Happy

johner23 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 18 Jul 2021 - 16:51
There are people authorized to perform weddings, such as ordained clergy, who will marry consangs CEREMONIALLY.

No country that I know of will intentionally issue legal papers (such as a marriage license) to an adult and their parent.

However, if the documentation they need to issue that paperwork doesn’t indicate you are thus related, then they will probably issue the paperwork. The problem is that such paperwork, especially if a matter of public record, becomes evidence if some hostile person discovers the truth, such as an insurance investigator or some local prosecutor who has an axe to grind. If someone is seeking the legal aspects of marriage, a family law or estate planning attorney can arrange for SOME of those. But do not tell the attorney you are lovers, but rather explain your biological relation and say you want to be responsible for each other above/more than any other possible next of kin.

laymanms, Unowen17, polyguy and johner23 like this post

rajkapoor2020

Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 19:47
Pamalex can you explain how you convince your
Mom for have sex with you
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 25 Sep 2021 - 11:05
Raj, I don’t think Pamalex has been on for a while.

But you’ve already been there. Maybe you can tell us in the Non-GSA forum how you and your mom became lovers?

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum