Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sigulas

My introduction Empty My introduction

Sun 6 Dec 2020 - 7:02
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, I'm a 27 year old guy who's had a crush on his mom for as long as I can remember. We've always been pretty close, in a completely platonic way. (I've never had any reason to think she'd ever be interested in any kind of intimate relationship.) We've been spending a lot more time together cause of the whole covid situation, which is awesome, but it's also kind of frustrating since there's part of me that wants more. I guess I wanted to see if there's anyone that's been in a similar situation and how they dealt with it.

Unowen17 and Dylwyl like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Sun 6 Dec 2020 - 9:33
Sigulas, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

We have a lot of guys here who have crushes on their moms, and some mom-son couples. I’d suggest you look around the forum for what we’ve advised others to do in your situation, and see if anything makes sense for you. If you need more specific advice, please feel free to ask.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 6 Dec 2020 - 16:29
Welcome aboard!

There are ways of seeing if she might be interested that minimize the risks of awkwardness or embarrassment. We can discuss that more in the member areas.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum