Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Disciple

Disciple (Mother, Son.)  Empty Disciple (Mother, Son.)

Sun 3 Jan 2021 - 1:40
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello and Happy new year!
My mother found this site,
and I decided to join,
we are divorced mother and son, my mother works in the news media, we are middle class, we are white,
we always had loving relationships,
our relationships as "lovers" began when I was a teenager, but without sex, and... we got brave enough to start sex in the summer, finally it happened.
My mother is 38 and I am 19 now, I hope it is not a problem...

Neither knows that we sleep together,
and it's hard for me to talk about.
However, happy to be with you all!

Thanks.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, johner23, AdamLovesMom, _Tifa_, Inczt72 and Nighttouch like this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Disciple (Mother, Son.)  Empty Re: Disciple (Mother, Son.)

Sun 3 Jan 2021 - 4:01
Since the sexual stuff did not begin until you were at least 18, I can let you in. There are a lot of other people here who have are who who have been involved with a parent, you're in good company here. You can let us know a little more about yourself in the 'your story' section when you feel ready, or contribute to 'general discussions'... don't be afraid to add to existing threads or start new ones of your own. I know that opening up for the first time to people on the internet can make people a little nervous, but we're quite friendly here with a well established forum culture that encourages mutual support and sharing of ideas. In any case, welcome aboard Smile

Unowen17, likaself, johner23 and AdamLovesMom like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 3 Jan 2021 - 8:25
Welcome to KS, Disciple, and congratulations on your love with your mother! I can’t add much to what Jane said already. Hope to hear more from you as you see fit.

Stay safe,
UN

johner23 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 3 Jan 2021 - 21:58
Welcome aboard!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum