Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Andixx

Me and my mom Empty Me and my mom

on Wed 13 Jan 2021 - 7:59
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone, I'm from Central Java, Indonesia and come from a Muslim family who is quite devout in religion. Islam strictly prohibits incestuous relations. However, since the last few years I had an affair with my own mother. I've been longing for my mother and hope that one day I can make love to her. My mother has marital problems with my father. The relationship between the two of them is no longer harmonious. I try to take a chance from there. I then tried to seduce and approach her until our relationship became closer and closer. And at one point my mother started to realize that I was in love with her. We then talked heart to heart, and eventually leading us to have sex. As our relationship became more intense I expressed the desire to get her pregnant. But my mother said that she was not ready to bear my child because at this time she was still my father's wife.
Maybe you guys have any suggestions or advice regarding the situation I'm in right now?

Oedipus, likaself and Andixx like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Me and my mom Empty Re: Me and my mom

on Wed 13 Jan 2021 - 10:26
Hello, Andixx, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your mother. Please confirm that you were 18 or older before you started having sex with her.

Stay safe,
UN

likaself likes this post

Andixx

on Wed 13 Jan 2021 - 12:41
the first time I had sex with my mother was about five years ago. When I was 25

likaself likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Wed 13 Jan 2021 - 15:50
Thanks for confirming that. Welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account.

on Wed 13 Jan 2021 - 22:28
FullMarriageEquality wrote:Thanks for confirming that. Welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account.
thank you very much
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum