Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
guy6373

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 9:58
Hello all,

You can call me Guy, I'm a 37 year old male. I have had only one incestual relationship that occured years ago. It had lasted only for a few weeks, but ended abruptly. Not in any bad way, but due to distance of where we each lived (almost halfway across the country from each other) and available free time.

Like I stated this was years ago, and haven't had much thought of it until quarantine. I have never had a place to speak out my experiences with others with similar experiences. I found this forum off of Reddit, which I'm fairly new to. I never felt safe enough to post my story on Reddit, due to the lurkers and some real unsavory folks.

I'm hoping this forum will have a safer feel to it, and with time I will feel comfortable enough to share my story.

Thanks,
Guy
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 10:27
Hi, Guy,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. Please tell us your age and the age of your consanguinamorous partner at the time it happened.

Stay safe,
UN

You cannot reply to topics in this forum