Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MrAnon

Sister - Rekindling a past relationship with my sister Empty Rekindling a past relationship with my sister

Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 8:59
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Jay 52 (m), Laura 51 (f). UK based.

We have been intimate in our early lives then more normal lives took over.  I'm slowly starting to fall in love all over again with her and she has been dropping some major clues lately that she feels the same.  

Hope the community can offer guidance and support.

Oedipus, Unowen17, polyguy, Dag Robertson and Pksfan like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sister - Rekindling a past relationship with my sister Empty Re: Rekindling a past relationship with my sister

Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 10:26
Hi, MrAnon, and welcome to Kindred Spirits! Congratulations on rekindling your love with your sister, if it’s not too early for me to say that. I’ll upgrade your account in a few minutes.

We’d be glad to offer whatever guidance and support we can. Just let us know what you need.

Stay safe,
UN

MrAnon likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sister - Rekindling a past relationship with my sister Empty Re: Rekindling a past relationship with my sister

Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 17:35
Welcome aboard!

MrAnon likes this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 17:59
Welcom MrAnon! Nice to hear your passion is returning. My suggestion is to treat your sister like any other woman you would want to be with. Don't just to expect to pick up where you left off-that might still happen, but show her you are a polite partner as well as a special lover. I hope only the best and longest relationship with her.

Oedipus, Unowen17 and MrAnon like this post

MrAnon

Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 23:05
Thank you for the kind welcome and great advice.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum