Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kt48891

Brother - Twin brother and sister life long relationship Empty Twin brother and sister life long relationship

Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 0:28
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi all. I recently attempted an AMA on reddit to discuss the life long relationship my brother and I have had since we were children. We are 19 years old now and live together. Things started innocently enough when we were younger as we shared a room and I would often climb into bed with him in the night. Even though he is my twin I very much see him as an older protective brother. We explored together when we were younger and then decided to start officially dating in our mid teens. Our family is unaware of our relationship and we are not very close with them anyway. We have another couple that we play board games with who are cousins and a few of our close friends are aware of and support us.

I hope that is a good enough intro Smile

I am Katie age 19 and I will mostly be the one posting here. My brother is Jake also age 19.

wiccanbiker and Cyberdolphnow like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Brother - Twin brother and sister life long relationship Empty Re: Twin brother and sister life long relationship

Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 10:29
Welcome! You are added. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Brother - Twin brother and sister life long relationship Empty Re: Twin brother and sister life long relationship

Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 17:42
Welcome aboard Katie and Jake Smile

You certainly came to the right place this time, there is seldom much serious discussion on the Reddit, but you will make friends here and be able to discuss your relationship with others.
EmilyW

Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 1:06
Hi Katie, welcome. I am 20 and my brother is 22, and we have been together several years. We also shared a room\bed when we were younger, and things just naturally developed from there. We have dated other people while growing up, but those relationships have never compared to what we have together.

wiccanbiker and yuyutsusingh72 like this post

CristinaShy
CristinaShy
http://www.lilysgardener.com

Wed 28 Sep 2016 - 0:01
welcome both of you !!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum