Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chrisgraceful

Introduction Empty Introduction

Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 11:36
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are having a great weekend!

I would be honoured to be a part of this community if given the chance. I'm 27 years old, single and work abroad.
So far, I have no experience in this subject except for the extremely strong feelings I have for my aunt. She's my mother's sister-in-law. They live next door and I very recently came to terms with the fact that I've been even unconsciously having such strong feelings for her. She's 43, has two kids and is in what seems to be a happy marriage with my uncle.

But I guess these feelings have slightly affected my relationships with other ladies, and I hope this will be a safe place to discuss my feelings and the options (if any) I would have going forward.

Also, I as a habit use a VPN when I'm browsing the internet, and should this be an issue that will get my account flagged, kindly let me know.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Chris
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 16:03
Welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account.

chrisgraceful likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 18:53
Welcome to KS, Chris! Absolutely this is a safe place to discuss your feelings for your aunt. I’d suggest that you start a new thread in Non-GSA.

Stay safe,
UN

chrisgraceful likes this post

chrisgraceful

Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 14:20
Thank you so much for the welcome, FME and Unowen! I think I will take some time to browse through the topics and posts here and then go ahead with a post of my own on my issue Smile

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum