Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ConsangCasey

My Dad and I Empty My Dad and I

Fri 9 Jul 2021 - 17:45
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thank you for having me! My name is Casey (f) and my father and have been a couple for about a year now. I am 23 and last year the pandemic forced me to move back home to live with my father. Living in such close quarters made us reevaluate so many boundaries. Incest had always been a bit of a curiosity for me and when we finally took that step it was magical. I have never felt so complete as a daughter and a woman.

Unowen17, polyguy, Jim2Two and Epicureanstu like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

My Dad and I Empty Re: My Dad and I

Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 7:25
Welcome aboard! I’m upgraded your account. Looking forward to hearing more about your situation.

Admin
Admin

Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 7:57
Hi, Casey, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your father. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN

Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 14:18
Thank you!

Unowen17 likes this post

Rick Fortune

Sat 10 Jul 2021 - 23:57
Casey-I'm so happy to hear your pleasure you received connecting with your father. I felt it with my mother, and it has lasted 17 years. I wish you the best.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and ConsangCasey like this post

ConsangCasey

Sun 11 Jul 2021 - 17:39
Thank you so much and congratulations to you and your mother!

Unowen17 likes this post

oreos_rock
oreos_rock

Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 13:32
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi Casey, I'm Jesika! I also recently had sex with my Dad for the first time and definitely know what you mean when it makes you feel 'complete'! I've never been happier in my life. For us it is family with benefits, not a romantic relationship, but just the same, is the best sex I've ever had and have no plans of ever not doing it with my Dad. Ever! I think all girls should try it out if the situation is right for it! A lot of daddy issues would be resolved if more women had sex with their fathers tbh, in my opinion!

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, polyguy, Jim2Two and Epicureanstu like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum