Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
charlesfourier
charlesfourier

Introduction Empty Introduction

Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 22:28
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi

I was a user here some time ago, i didn't come here in a long time, so i forget my account settings. I decide to create a new account as i want to become more invest in those questions (consanguinamory) i'm interested in a long time.

I'm a 32 years old trans MTF. I'm quite fond of a cousin of mine but feeling doesn't seem to be mutual, so i accept it

My moto is "everything sexual is ok if it’s between consenting adults". By the way, consensual incest is legal in my country France and that's the case since Napoleon time. Probably one of the first countries to decriminalyze it.

I advocate consanguinamory from years with people i know and on social media. I read a lot about it and i studied the question with the double cap of a person who has studied both sociology and history. I know a lot of things about incest and i would be glad to help answer question on the subject.

Unowen17 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 6:06
Welcome back! I’ve upgraded your account.

Admin
Admin

Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 10:41
Welcome back, Charles!

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum