Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jas

Introduction! Hello everyone!!! Empty Introduction! Hello everyone!!!

Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 23:50
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi i'm Jas, me and my twin sister are both over 18 and in a secret longterm relationship. We are soulmates and adore each other and she is the only person I will ever ever be able to love. Our relationship has helped me love myself and accept myself, as it has done for her. We are both girls btw
I'm on this forum for support and advice in our situation, also want to get to know other consang people because the world is so unaccepting of consanguinamory and we feel so alone all the time.

Unowen17, polyguy and charlesfourier like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction! Hello everyone!!! Empty Re: Introduction! Hello everyone!!!

Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 1:02
Welcome aboard, Jas! I’ve upgraded your account. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Jas likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 10:07
Hi, Jas, welcome to Kindred Spirits and congratulations on your love with your twin sister. We have a number of other twin bro-sis couples on KS. Hope you enjoy it here!

Stay safe,
UN

charlesfourier and Jas like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum