Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
midwest guy80

father - reconnecting with father and brother.  Empty reconnecting with father and brother.

Sun 24 Oct 2021 - 13:48
New to the page and have come back into contact with my brother and father after a long period of time. We we close in my early 20's. Going to be visiting them this christmas back in Michigan. will be reading the blogs to better understand how to take my time and feel comfortable with my father and brother again.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

father - reconnecting with father and brother.  Empty Re: reconnecting with father and brother.

Sun 24 Oct 2021 - 16:59
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Midwest Guy! Are you involved with your father or brother, and if so, what age were you when you started?

Stay safe,
UN

father - reconnecting with father and brother.  Empty Re: reconnecting with father and brother.

Tue 2 Nov 2021 - 9:48
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I was close with my brother while growing up, we are 2 years apart. our relationship went further after he came back home a few years into college. I want to reconnect with my father, as I have never been able to see him at all, and as a male son, it has always bothered me, not to see my father, especially since I am into my late 30's.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 3 Nov 2021 - 4:04
Thanks for the clarification, Midwest Guy! I’ve upgraded your account. We can chat about things in the members-only forums if you’d like.

Stay safe,
UN

Wed 3 Nov 2021 - 13:51
how do i get to the members forum? is it the same as the public forum?
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 3 Nov 2021 - 19:01
You should now see more areas of the forum. Any area not marked PUBLIC is a member area.

Unowen17 and midwest guy80 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum