Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
trillcest

Sister - Getting close with sister, want to hear others experiences Empty Getting close with sister, want to hear others experiences

Wed 10 Nov 2021 - 8:50
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I've always had sexual and romantic feeling toward my sister. When I was younger it made me push against her and be an asshole but we got close as we got older and have been more open with each other. There has been some sexual tension, mostly flirting. Not sure if itll go all the way but ive always felt uncomfortable about how ive felt about her so I just maybe want to talk to others but mostly want to hear about their own experiences. I don't want to feel uncomfortable about it and if its what she wants I want to be able to go along with it.

Unowen17, JackFrost, Ibis.Noctua and Dariussc98 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sister - Getting close with sister, want to hear others experiences Empty Re: Getting close with sister, want to hear others experiences

Wed 10 Nov 2021 - 10:57
Trillcest, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Please confirm that you are 18 or older.

Stay safe,
UN

trillcest likes this post

trillcest

Sister - Getting close with sister, want to hear others experiences Empty Re: Getting close with sister, want to hear others experiences

Wed 17 Nov 2021 - 6:38

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 17 Nov 2021 - 9:48
Thanks, Trillcest. I’ve upgraded your account for full access.

We have quite a few brother-sister couples here who can tell you what they went through. Please look around and feel free to ask questions, or for help.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 23:29
Welcome aboard!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum