Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mgen

My introduction Empty My introduction

Fri 24 Dec 2021 - 22:37
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Me (M25) and my mom (50) used to have some sexual tension between us sometimes ago and during those times, we knowingly or unknowingly participated in this awkward cat and mouse game of sort (it could only be my own interpretation of those events, I'm not 100% sure).

And then life happened, situations and the setting we are both in changed and it seems like she "dealt" with the tension in her own ways or maybe she forgot about it, I don't know. Like we used to be during those days, we are back under the same roof. I'm haunted by the thoughts of her these days (just like those days) and desperately wants to at least test the waters; to see if she is still interested or still has the curiosity like she had before. I'm confused.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Ibis.Noctua and Hope1079 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Sat 25 Dec 2021 - 4:34
Welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account. Hopefully, we can help.

mgen likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 25 Dec 2021 - 9:50
Welcome to KS, mgen! Hopefully there is a way to safely test the waters with your mom. There almost certainly is. We can chat more in the members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and mgen like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Sat 25 Dec 2021 - 13:50
Mgen-My story is somewhat like yours I think. Mom and I didn't have old tensions though, and we ended up romantically in love till I lost her after 17 years, to cancer. Don't let a chance pass you by-might not be a third.

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, Unowen17 and mgen like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum