Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pilgrim

introduction - Introduction. I want to ask about GSA. Empty Introduction. I want to ask about GSA.

Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 2:06
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi! First, I need to apologize. I've been used to giving access here through my local network to a virtual friend of mine who didn't want to be disclosed. After editing some posts for her, I decided to stop it. So if admins and moderators find my IP in any earlier posts - it wasn't me. I hope you can forgive me this. And I swear not to repeat it. She's also how I knew about this place.

Now I have a question myself (I never thought I would). I had a video chat yesterday with a very distant relative. I've never met her before - but I felt a connection in the first moment of hearing her voice, even before the video appeared. I feel the connection is mutual. And I want to ask about GSA.

Oedipus and Unowen17 like this post

Pilgrim

introduction - Introduction. I want to ask about GSA. Empty Re: Introduction. I want to ask about GSA.

Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 2:46
Pilgrim wrote:Hi! First, I need to apologize. I've been used to giving access here through my local network to a virtual friend of mine who didn't want to be disclosed. After editing some posts for her, I decided to stop it. So if admins and moderators find my IP in any earlier posts - it wasn't me. I hope you can forgive me this. And I swear not to repeat it. She's also how I knew about this place.
I want to add to this part. At first, I was trying to help a friend in need. Later her posts, which I was editing, were harder and harder to believe. That's why I stopped this - and even insisted on deleting her last topic, which was still unanswered. Then I've paused our virtual friendship. All of this happened before my first thought to register here myself. I hope you can understand.

Oedipus likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

introduction - Introduction. I want to ask about GSA. Empty Re: Introduction. I want to ask about GSA.

Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 8:10
Hi, Pilgrim, welcome to Kindred Spirits. What’s your question about GSA?

If it’s something you don’t want to discuss publicly, I can upgrade your membership so that we can continue in the GSA Forum. If you want this, please confirm that you and your distant relative are 18 or older.

Stay safe,
UN

Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 9:00
Yes, I'm sorry, I've forgotten to mention it. We're both over 18. And yes, I'd prefer to discuss it in a non-public part.

Oedipus and Unowen17 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 9:59
OK, I’ve gone ahead and upgraded your account. Welcome aboard!

Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 12:29
Thank you!

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum