Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
johnipl

introduction - Introduction Empty Introduction

Tue 17 May 2022 - 17:04
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
From my teenage years I am in love with mom, I am now in late 30's and mom in early 60's. She is very open minded person but somehow I am not able to convey the message that I love her as a woman.

I am married now don't know how I am able to convince now but the new window has opened since she has separated from my father for last 2 years. There are few signs but don't know how to interpret this signals. Please Help.

Rick Fortune and Unowen17 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

introduction - Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Wed 18 May 2022 - 6:37
johnipl, welcome aboard! Your situation is more common than most people think. I’ve upgraded your account. Hopefully we can help you sort out what to do.

Admin
Admin

Wed 18 May 2022 - 9:10
Welcome to KS, John. What are the signs that you’re getting from your mother? We can talk in Non-GSA if you’d rather keep it private.

Stay safe,
UN

Star Member
Star Member

Thu 19 May 2022 - 3:22
John, first welcome to KS. Next I'l repeat what I always repeat-treat your mother like you would any woman you are attracted to. Take her to dinner, hang around the house, do little chores to help her out, send-better than bringing flowers. Send a card for any occasion you can. The opportunity will come up on it's own to tell her. She'll ask why you are doing all these things, and then, you can tell her-even if just a little at a time. And get that kiss on the lips every time you have to leave.

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum