Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmilyLee

Hello everyone  Empty Hello everyone

Thu 29 Sep 2022 - 17:17
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My name is Emily and I had an ongoing sexual relationship with my father during my college years. I am almost 30 now but the experience is still one that no one really knows about. Excited to have found this community.

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, OtherHans, Unowen17, Larshansen, EpicureanD, FamilyFriend and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Hello everyone  Empty Re: Hello everyone

Fri 30 Sep 2022 - 5:46
Hi, Emily, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

I’m glad that you had a special time with your father. You’re welcome to talk about it in Your Story or Non—GSA. Those are members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 30 Sep 2022 - 12:07
Welcome! As far as the right section for telling your story, you can use the GSA section if your father didn’t raise you. Nothing in your intro explains either way what the circumstances were. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Fri 30 Sep 2022 - 15:11
Thanks for the upgrade. Taking my time to read all the rules and get the vibe/lingo of the forum but excited to share my story.

FullMarriageEquality, wiccanbiker and Unowen17 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum