Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adam

Complicated event that led to Incestuous feelings  Empty Complicated event that led to Incestuous feelings

Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 19:22
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi guys
I'm Adam
I'm 25
I have an interesting story in my life
Lot of complicated events that eventually led to me falling in love with my mom
There has been flirting and sexual tension between us
But none of us has done anything beyond that
I will talk about my experiences in my future posts
And seek advice on how to proceed further
Thanks for reading

Unowen17, JackFrost and Olderson1991 like this post

Olderson1991

Complicated event that led to Incestuous feelings  Empty Re: Complicated event that led to Incestuous feelings

Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 20:02
Adam, welcome to the group.
I was with my mom from 18 to mid 20s
I was interested in her for maybe 1.5 years before we finally had sex. Lots of playful contact, butt pinching and smacking, lol

I look forward to reading more of your story. If you need some ideas there's plenty of guys out here that have been w thier mom and could offer suggestions

FullMarriageEquality and JackFrost like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Complicated event that led to Incestuous feelings  Empty Re: Complicated event that led to Incestuous feelings

Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 20:29
Adam, welcome aboard. I’ve upgraded your account. We can probably help you in the member areas.

Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 0:23
Thank you, I'll explore and get to know the site further
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 10:21
Hi, Adam, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ll look for more on your situation in the members-only areas. Best of luck with your mom!

Stay safe,
UN

JackFrost likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum