Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mitchingthis

My introduction Empty My introduction

Wed 12 Apr 2023 - 7:07
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi, I’m Mitch. I’ve been in a pseudo relationship with my mom since I was 19. Dad died when I was young and it’s just been me and my mom. We started our pseudo relationship right before Covid hit and then Covid helped it continue. my mom started going nude around the house and eventually I did too. We haven’t actually had a full on sexual relationship but it’s gotten pretty close. I’m currently 24.

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, Unowen17, John52, FamilyFriend, Grimlock, luvmemum63 and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Wed 12 Apr 2023 - 10:28
Hi, Mitch, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Given the circumstances, I’m surprised that you and your mom haven’t had sex in five years of circling each other. That’s your decision, of course, and hers, but I’m curious. What’s holding you back?

Stay safe,
UN

Wed 12 Apr 2023 - 11:31
I have experienced how difficult it can be to completely cross the line. My sister and I went through something similar as kids and had some sexual experiences together, but we were afraid to cross the line completely. Neither of us had the courage to take the last step. Now that we are over 50 I consider this a missed opportunity. We never talked about it, I don't know what she thinks about it now.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and luvmemum63 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 18 Apr 2023 - 3:01
Welcome aboard!

Tue 18 Apr 2023 - 5:35
What stops you from going further?
Mitchingthis

Fri 5 May 2023 - 10:50
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Timing I suppose is the reason that and a fear of losing out on our relationship if things go bad.

Unowen17 and HiC2 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 5 May 2023 - 14:06
Fair enough, and both are legitimate concerns. Though it’d be perfectly fair to agree on some guardrails for your relationship in advance, so that you don’t risk losing what you have. Have you and your mom talked about what you’d like to have happen if you go further?

Stay safe,
UN

HiC2 and Olderson1991 like this post

akash210223

Tue 9 May 2023 - 0:53
Yes we talk about every things thats why we decide to get married

Wed 10 May 2023 - 18:05
I would reccomend you to look at your pre existing relationship to make an estimation of how an escalation would look like, and also to discuss and dissect the concerns you have with her. Normally, if a relationship (friendship, family, etc.) Escalates into a romantic one, the problems that arise tend to be caused by each partner's insecurities and traumas with previous relationships/their own emotional flaws. You and her being aware of the presence and absence of potential insecurities or problems (i.e. jelaously, emotional detatchement, etc.) Could help you to work on them together, cementing the fact that you are already emotionally close; there's no conscious need for those emotions to take place.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum