Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AgainstAllOdds

Introduction Dad/Daughter Relationship Empty Introduction Dad/Daughter Relationship

Mon 17 Apr 2023 - 13:39
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm a little nervous to post this because I've never discussed my incestuous relationship with anyone, but I feel like I need to communicate with other people who have similar experiences.

I am 43yo and last year my 19yo daughter and I began having a sexual relationship. I have several children and she was always the one who liked spending time with me the most, but there was nothing sexual about our relationship until she was an adult and started initiating contact. Our relationship is very close, trusting, and loving, but it has to remain hidden because of society's biases.

Quesera, Unowen17, JackFrost, HiC2, Dizzy and luvmemum63 like this post

Olderson1991

Introduction Dad/Daughter Relationship Empty Re: Introduction Dad/Daughter Relationship

Mon 17 Apr 2023 - 17:21
Welcome to the forum.
I was with my mom for about 5 years, until my dad found us, but aside from that
The deep connection I had with my mom was 2 sides
It was family connection and sexual connection. Some here might call it double love.

There are a good group of people here and I feel more at home here than many other Facebook forums for other topics

Quesera, Unowen17, Dizzy, luvmemum63, AgainstAllOdds and l3p like this post

AgainstAllOdds

Introduction Dad/Daughter Relationship Empty Re: Introduction Dad/Daughter Relationship

Tue 18 Apr 2023 - 1:30
How did your father react to finding out?

Quesera and Dizzy like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 18 Apr 2023 - 2:55
Welcome aboard, AgainstAllOdds! I’ve upgraded your account. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AgainstAllOdds likes this post

Olderson1991

Tue 18 Apr 2023 - 9:51
AgainstAllOdds wrote:How did your father react to finding out?

He was not completely supprised because my mom had cheated on him for decades.

He did say it was sexual abuse, but it had always been consentual.

Overall the sex tapered off by a year later. I miss that connection w her, but she passed away about 5 years ago and we weren't on speaking terms for other reasons.

Quesera, Unowen17 and lord_eldritch like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 18 Apr 2023 - 16:04
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, AgainstAllOdds, and congratulations on your love with your daughter! Hope you enjoy the forum.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera and AgainstAllOdds like this post

Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Wed 26 Apr 2023 - 11:39
Welcome aboard, Againstallodds! I hope you find some interesting things here.

FullMarriageEquality and AgainstAllOdds like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum