Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rimal

with my younger brother Empty with my younger brother

Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 1:45
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
hi am 39 female married and my brother is 28 and he pushed me into incest with doing some naughty thngs which i gt involve and i love this we are still in starting age but its good when my brother touch me and we chat alot and yes me and my brother we both are over 18 need some more suggestion and need to discuss how to get more close

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

with my younger brother Empty Re: with my younger brother

Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 9:24
Hi, Rimal, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Getting involved with a relative when you’re married to a nonrelative could be tricky, to put it mildly. The decision ultimately belons to you, your brother, and your spouse.

Please feel free to talk about it in one of the members-only forums. I’d suggest Non-GSA. There’s no need for elaborate descriptions of sexual activities, since we’re all adults here and most of us know how those work. Very Happy

Stay safe,
UN

Rimal likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

with my younger brother Empty Re: with my younger brother

Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 11:46
Welcome aboard!

Unowen17 and Rimal like this post