Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
coffeecakes

My introduction Empty My introduction

Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 16:31
Hello. Im a 37 year old guy from New England. Ive been in love with my older sister(shes 50) ever since i can remember. Shes always been in and out of my life,..some reasons I know, some are still a mystery. We reconnected about 5 years ago after not knowing where the other was for almost 20 years. She lives about 3 hours away and Ive got a career that I dont get a lot of free time. We're slowly getting to know each other again after so long. Its surreal the moment you realize....I love her more than just a sister...

Olderson1991 likes this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 17:25
Welcome aboard, I've upgraded your account so you've got access to all the forums Smile ... and yes, realizing that you love a family member as more than just family can be very surreal at first, I think many of us here will remember that feeling. You'll find you're in good company here.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 22:01
hiya coffeecakes & welcome to the forums! your life sounds like it's been quite a journey
if you're interested in sharing more, or reading about other people's journey's, there's a thread for it
take care!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 1:34
Welcome! You are among friends.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: